Pug,Fug or Boston Terriers for the motorhome

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
Vik351

Re: Pug,Fug or Boston Terriers for the motorhome

Post by Vik351 »

bob r wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:31 pm As long as they don't leave those Barker's nest laying around there good to have with you.

Bob
All the bully's I have ever had would rather explode than drop a bomb inside, and when they herk inside ,it's by the back door cos they were tryin to get out... they dond say "let me out woof" they just sit and wait by the back door...

vik... 8-)
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Eteve You are not going to be allowed to pat my pussy any more. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Dot wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:09 pm Eteve You are not going to be allowed to pat my pussy any more. :lol: :lol:
It's OK. I've still got photos. :roll: :roll:
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Barboots

Post by Barboots »

Button likes exploring... and snoozing in the caravan.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

So would ya Unbutton Button or always be Buttoned up on a trip...???

Reading The GreyNomad Times; and pets in caravan parks are increasing just as bouncy castles and familys with kids are decreasing or being kept apart

Only seems the smart operators are on to it quick as the others play catch up...

The greyer ya get the more ya find ya have to change with the times... as much as ya dont like some of it... as Sir Paul's song says "in these ever changing times we live in... live and let die" :cry: :cry: :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR46gQLyxuE

vik... WTF was that all about...??? :oops:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Barboots

Post by Barboots »

We've always buttoned Button into her own car seat [emoji190] and she's even got a few airbags [emoji6]
BillieBlue

Post by BillieBlue »

We always travel with our bluey ,wouldn't have it any other way .She is part of our family ,

and she is also more obedient than my human children :( :o :shock:
Billie Blue
TassyJim

Post by TassyJim »

We had a few years traveling without dogs until on day we met a well behaved, just the right size dog. The owner told us it was a cavoodle.
6 months later we took delivery of our two cavoodles.
They are non-shedding which is very handy for traveling and small enough to carry under the arm if needed.

We traveled may years with them and as soon as I started preparing the van for the next trip, the dogs would get very excited and spend most of the day in the van with me to be sure that we didn't go without them.

Pre-pooch, I used to spend a lot of time in girlie shops with the Boss, pretending to be interested.
Post-pooch, I spend a lot of time waiting on the footpath outside girlie shops with the dogs. I (and the dogs) get to meet lots more people that way.
Jim & Jennene with Teddy & Pascale. RIP Scarlet
Used to have Iveco towing a 5th Wheeler
Now back to dreaming again...
Nomad's Almanac
http://www.c-com.com.au/nomad.htm
BillieBlue

Post by BillieBlue »

Isn't it funny how they get to know when you're gonna go on a trip in the van or truck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pat....
Billie Blue
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

I lost my best little mate the other day. :cry: :cry: :cry: He was 12 years old, an ex show dog we took on as a 3 year old when his career was over. He was totally obsessed with me and had extreme separation anxiety and if left, would drool bucketsful of the most gross saliva while licking the door. When in the car he would just lay in his bed and sleep all day, I had to wake him up for toilet stops. He would sleep in the car when we stayed at motels and never a peep out of him. He just loved travelling, so I was really looking forward to getting the bus knowing he was going to be the perfect little travelling dog. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't know that I will get another. I showed dogs for 20 odd years and have had a long break from it and was wondering if I might get a little dog to show because the Alice Springs dog club runs about 8 shows a year and I could do with a hobby.
But I just don't know...