Bruce's B/day ??

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Bruce's B/day ??

Post by T1 Terry »

Happy Birthday for yesterday Bruce, we might have to have a BBQ out the back of the Purnong Rd residence to celebrate. When does the new boat go up on the slip?

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

mmmm ... 11th & 12th in Morgan & then this ol' tub goes up on the 18th, 19th & ??? in Murray Bridge.
I'm looking for young energetic workers ..... where's Brian? lol
Talk about going to the other bedroom if we argue .... I'll just pop over to the other boat!!! If I still get grief I'll fire up the motor?? haha
BruceS
Mannum, SA

wayneP

Post by wayneP »

Hope you had a good day Bruce and many more of them young fella!!!!!!
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Gosh glad i just got in Happy Birthday zBruce hope it has been a really good one
HTFFBO and Paul
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:56 pm mmmm ... 11th & 12th in Morgan & then this ol' tub goes up on the 18th, 19th & ??? in Murray Bridge.
I'm looking for young energetic workers ..... where's Brian? lol
Talk about going to the other bedroom if we argue .... I'll just pop over to the other boat!!! If I still get grief I'll fire up the motor?? haha
If you put the paint brush on the end of a cane he'll have paint dabs all over the boat.... and slipway and probly anyone who gets too close :lol: Might be better with the new medication though, the last lot was a real eye opener :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO