What did you do to your rig today?

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Mrcoolabah1au

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Carol 🎁💝💖🍷👋
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Busman

Post by Busman »

Yep, no cure for that Achilles injury, you learn to live with it
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:33 pm Managed to get the bus booked into Vik's mechanic :D mate, have waited for nearly 12 mths for this so he better be good at his job Vik :D
So is the old bomb fixed...??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

T1 Terry wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:08 pm I finally put the new traction battery in the Prius and took it for a drive. Still gotta put the back seat in and all the cover panels but it's a tad warm in the workshop at he moment, so that part will have to wait till tomorrow :lol:
Actually got this finished a few days back, what a difference. A recharge will last a lot longer now by the looks of it as we have now done 2 trips from the workshop to home and back and haven't used as much as a trip one way was using before. Very happy chappy :D
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

vik351 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:48 am
Dot wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:33 pm Managed to get the bus booked into Vik's mechanic :D mate, have waited for nearly 12 mths for this so he better be good at his job Vik :D
So is the old bomb fixed...??? At least she goes when I need her to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vik...
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Tried 'Supercar' (Jim's replacement) on the tilta-trailer.
Worked fine once I adjusted the balance-point (a 2-day job in the 39° heat!).
Loading is a more careful job, with Supercar's tyres being just 50mm narrower than the trailer treads, and the front ramp-angle being of non-4WD dimensions (about 10mm clearance on the ramps when lowered).
Just one minor hitch: Jim was a 4WD with good ground clearance. Supercar is a low(er) 5-door hatch.
Thus, the bottom of the door is closer to the ground.
The mudguards on said trailer are about 50mm above the bottom of the front doors... :roll:
To exit the vehicle, once loaded, SWMBO had to recline the driver's seat to the max, crawl over it into the rear seat, then open the rear door.
This put her about a metre behind the footstep on the rear of the mudguard, so I had to fetch a (caravan) auxiliary step for her to de-mount. :shock:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

could the mudgaurds be lowered Ray?? Not often trailer suspension allows enough travel for the tyres to hit the mudgaurd in standard trim.......
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:06 pm
vik351 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:48 am
So is the old bomb fixed...??? At least she goes when I need her to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vik...
Grand mystro laid huz man hands on the Espie this arvo I’ll have you know and she is all tweeked and ready to go :D

Off to vikie camps for the weekend ...!!!

Wiff cool fridge and M-humpy...

Vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

:lol: :lol: proof will be needed of your escape pics please :D Should test the set up with air con and the nasty hot weather that is coming
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:48 pm :lol: :lol: proof will be needed of your escape pics please :D Should test the set up with air con and the nasty hot weather that is coming
Hence why we ran the AC for 4 hours straight with the fridge on :D only to find the avida hot water switch is stuffed, On when its not sposedta be on and when the hot water kicks in with all the three stooges on fire... :o

All the bells go off... :evil:

Vik... bloodytings... :evil: