CONGRATULATIONS Terry & Margaret

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
supersparky

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Terry & Margaret

Post by supersparky »

T1 Terry wrote:: ............Thankyou all for you good wishes, should have known not to tell Dottie eh :lol: ...........
Secret, Dot, Ha Ha.....Happy Anniversary.Hope you enjoyed the day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

you been hiding out somewhere David, haven't heard from you for a while. looking forward to meeting up again over Easter... you are still coming aren't you?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Hi Terry, I have been hiding a bit. My mum is not well and has been giving us a bit of concern. Biggest problem is the distance thing, she is in Melb and we are in SE Qld. Can't wait to get down south again for a break, I am looking forward to catching up with a few old friends and making a few new ones.
See you guys soon. Hope you and Margaret had a great anniversary
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote:Hi Terry, I have been hiding a bit. My mum is not well and has been giving us a bit of concern. Biggest problem is the distance thing, she is in Melb and we are in SE Qld. Can't wait to get down south again for a break, I am looking forward to catching up with a few old friends and making a few new ones.
See you guys soon. Hope you and Margaret had a great anniversary
Enough with the old bit, some of us are a tad sensitive to that :lol: It will be good to catch up again, hope your mum comes good, the heat has been knock a lot of people around.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Cheers Terry and Margrete. Hope you have many many more happy years...Get out and finish that bus.... :lol: :lol:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Post by Dot »

And you get off the computer and have another glass of water.. You know I have contacts there :twisted: :twisted:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Very Happy wedding annaversary Terry & Margaret
Glenda & JP
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Glenda, where have you been lately? have you managed to avoid the fires?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Having Computor problems have a borrowed one until mine is repaired, haven't been able to get connected to the forum my pass word keeps dropping out I have just renewed it again to-night so as to wish Terry & Margaret all the best, Telstra land line also not working up untill yesterday, so lots of Gremlins I will have to see what happens to-morrow Thank's for asking :)
Glenda
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Good to see you are back on the aire Glenda, thankyou for the well wishes. How is JP doing with the inverter? Has it all worked well? And how are you progressing with your solar panel making?