Other forums

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Noggins

Re: Other forums

Post by Noggins »

Reading some 'lektrik' posts on another forum there was the usual snide remarks from the usual heroes about missing members and not having them posting.
Thank God it aint happening here !
I've posted there and been shot down a few times, I usually take a day or so to formulate an answer that represents my thoughts.
Been warned a few times too about responding 'not nicely' to the chosen few ;)

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hello Indexnz and welcome Kia ora.. Won't happen here as most of us have been through the "on the outer" side of the coins :lol: enjoy your time here and feel free to be yourself (within reason that is) no axe murderers allowed :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Post by dapope »

idexnz wrote:I must have missed something too and I can't understand what that comment was about. I have been getting quite concerned that they appear to be increasingly bullied by the big bogies though. Hope this forum doesn't attract such attention!
I suspect any bullying will result in a two word message to travel in the opposite direction in a somewhat explicit manner :lol:
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
homeless

Post by homeless »

I know the feeling.

When Terry and I were doing the Lithium experiment every time I tried to give info or respond to some snide remark etc I was called a liar or Terry's little parrot etc so I stopped posting all together. I did not join the new CMCA forum as I suspected it would go the same way as it had the same people running it and I feel I was right.

It gives me the S***TS when you see people who have no idea sprooking their knowledge when you know that what they are saying is similar to SALT. S**T

When I read the report on the new lithium that the camper mob is pushing I got to have a few laughs at some of the don't does and where thiers failed we have exceeded their loads etc and mine are still going strong after over 18 months. Now on CF they are complaining that no one has explained how they are using them except Nut17 from NZ.

None of us are prepared to tell what we have or do and they can find out the hard way LOL. Terry is the educated one (see Dotty did not use the EXP**T word) and he alone has the ability and experience to answer questions. Even when people ask how I can run the aircon and heat my HW without power lead or genni I just smile and saw "secret battery business".

Just wish I could meet one of the so called experts, and then when sitting in the heat announce that I am off for a SCAN under the aircon for a few hours and venture inside. Had a few ask what genni I use as they cant hear or find it. Also have had people walk around the bus, I assume looking for the genni or at least the lead.

I had a person today ask how often I have to hook up to power and re charge as I was filling the water tank to ensure the HW tank had water as the heater was going off and I always make sure it has water before it gets to hot.

Anyway I hope this forum stays as it is now and we can all share a good laugh together and we can share our travels and our desires.

Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Dot

Post by Dot »

You are a good lad Brian x May I have a look at yours after Easter??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:You are a good lad Brian x May I have a look at yours after Easter??
:o well, there ya go, not only did he chat up all my girl friends while he was here and steal their hearts, now he has my online lover wanting to take a look at his bits, i knew it wasn't going to be a good day :( ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

EXPERT

in algebra X is the unknown factor, spert is a drip under pressure.

Therefore expert is an unknown drip under pressure.

:ugeek:
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Suck it up sunshine, made round to go round.. Or so they say. :lol: Anyway you said nO :roll:
homeless

Post by homeless »

Have to find out what you want to look at :o :oops: :D .

Secret battery business or inside my at the moment dirty bus.

Soon to get rid of about 300-400 kgs of rubbish out the trailer and the bus as the Sin is coming to Maldon as I bought him a LARGE panel saw with all the bits because they were going to give it to the scrap merchant to get rin of it. About the only way to get my son to come to me though.

Might have to organise a meet after Easter somewhere me thinks :roll:

Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
dapope

Post by dapope »

Brian, I have to admit I aspire to have the sort of battery setup that has the capacity you clearly have. I love the idea of being able to run the air con without having to run anything else, even if its just for an hour or two
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..