LNT display holder

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Jim

Re: LNT display holder

Post by Jim »

I suppose it's each to his own what they get from being a C.M.C.A. - I get a lot of information from the Wanderer. Found many great places through the info that others have written in the mag.

And thankful for the C.M.C.A./Kia sponsored dump points which all use whether they are C.M.C.A. members or not.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Yes there are benefits ... I agree.
Jim have you found some/many dump points INSIDE caravan parks & charging to use them if you don't stay at the park?
Do you think that's 'reasonable' ??

I see it as my God Given Duty to move, if I have to, all dump points so they are all on the side of a public road (or at least publicly accessable as in sports ground, rest area etc).
No overhanging trees & the roadway 6" ABOVE the height of the lid.
How hard is it to get this stuff correct the first time?

I'm considering doing a list of those to avoid ........
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Jim

Post by Jim »

BruceS wrote:Yes there are benefits ... I agree.
Jim have you found some/many dump points INSIDE caravan parks & charging to use them if you don't stay at the park?
Do you think that's 'reasonable' ??

I see it as my God Given Duty to move, if I have to, all dump points so they are all on the side of a public road (or at least publicly accessable as in sports ground, rest area etc).
No overhanging trees & the roadway 6" ABOVE the height of the lid.
How hard is it to get this stuff correct the first time?

I'm considering doing a list of those to avoid ........
We don't tend to stay in many caravan parks so haven't found this personally, but have heard about it. Having said that we were up around the Gold Coast a year or two back and as there were no public dump points around we contacted a local cp to see if we could use theirs. They were happy for us to use it and no mention of any charge, but we did give them a few (5, if I remember correctly) dollars.

I feel that if we had to go into a cp to use a dump point I would be happy to pay no more than $5 to use it - as long as it wasn't a dp put in by the local council for public use or one by any motoring club.
Jodebtre

Post by Jodebtre »

Jim wrote:I suppose it's each to his own what they get from being a C.M.C.A. - I get a lot of information from the Wanderer. Found many great places through the info that others have written in the mag.

And thankful for the C.M.C.A./Kia sponsored dump points which all use whether they are C.M.C.A. members or not.

How come when I/some mention the cmca........the cmca gets editted out yet others DON'T :?: :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

Jodebtre wrote:How come when I/some mention the ****........the **** gets editted out yet others DON'T
generdawg wrote:
dawg (if you don't know about LNT then you probably don't know the secret handshake either) :lol:
Ahh Jode, you have to know the secret handshake too. :lol:
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Oh No !! Even the forum is picking on you !!! 8-) :lol:
It happens because the "word filter" only converts it if the four letters are found exactly as xxxx and not if they are x.x.x.x.
You reckon it's time we relented and allowed it through?
OK....... we'll wait & watch. Probably be OK as we're a happy bunch!!
8-) ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

generdawg

Post by generdawg »

BruceS wrote:You reckon it's time we relented and allowed it through?
Actually I was tickled pink that the club had been reduced to an ascii number 42. :lol: OK, well four of them anyway.

dawg (please leave as is. 8-) )

EDIT more info added.
Last edited by generdawg on Tue May 21, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
Jim

Post by Jim »

cmca
Dot

Post by Dot »

Mrs B.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.