Guess who this is parked beside WILBOR

Photos from get togethers, events or just yourselves.
A short description may help explain the photo.
dapope

Re: Guess who this is parked beside WILBOR

Post by dapope »

cold??? cold??
Where I come from its so cold that the air freezes in your lungs if you hold your breath, and you need to stand in front of the fire for 10 mins before you take a leak, and it still freezes before it hits the ground
"I will buy you one more frozen orange juice"
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

Cold :roll: cold :roll: cold :roll: , huh you men have no idea what cold is.. I squatted for a wee on the desert rd (Nth Island NZ) and I was stuck there for a complete winter till the sun finally hit where it normally don't shine. ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

generdawg wrote:
Wilbor wrote:....we are at Bedford Weir ... Did I mention it's cold though!!!
You want cold? Try Guyra NSW in June!

dawg
I tried Guyra in October on my motorbike some years ago. -2 degrees. I reckon those tomatoes would freeze in their glasshouse!
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Dot wrote:Cold :roll: cold :roll: cold :roll: , huh you men have no idea what cold is.. I squatted for a wee on the desert rd (Nth Island NZ) and I was stuck there for a complete winter till the sun finally hit where it normally don't shine. ;)
We were there one January, Woke up next morning and the bbq table was literaly inches thick with ice...But I,ll tell you what, you dont know cold till youv,e spent the night in a truck cab on the Rotterdam wharf cause you missed the boat back to the ship...jeezze was that cold..
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

ok, ok people......... so WHO is that parked next to Wilbor?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Bought some silastic in Miles Bruce, so no leak now, but it rained all day yesty was a good test. my outside flooring is wet so will try and dry it off abit today.
And I also don't know who's parked next to WILBOR.
Bernie
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

Just goes to show if you are going to rob a bank don't take your guard dog with you!!! Yep Boss, you got it, it's Mr & Mrs Shonky and the 4 legged Shonky.

Bedford Weir, rainy one day beautiful the next, cold though!!! Down to 13 last night. Funny, cold as I have been, particularly about sundown time, Chris can't understand how I can drink ice cold beers.... Women :roll:

Departing Bedford Weir this morning for Theresa Creek Dam at Clermont for the night and then off towards the Towers and home on Monday
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

BernieQ wrote:We should be at Bedford weir in about three days from now or that's the plan.
If you's are still there and there's room we might put some more faces to names.
We may stay another day here at Theodore. And try and dry things a bit.
Bernie & Carol
We won't be here Bernie but there's heaps of room. We are down on the lower level near the water and have the paddock to ourselves. There are about 8 camps in the upper area. Love to stay to catch up but have to have Chris back for a doc's appointment in Cairns next Wednesday. So it's off to Clermont as sonn as we pack up, which takes about 10 minutes!!!

CYA
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

10 mins? !!!
Funny but when I looked at the photo of your camp I was thinking to myself how look-alike it was to Brian's Camp !!! (Homeless)
A place for everything ---- and everything in it's place!!! If only Brian could remember where that place is/was.!!! ;) ;)
I heard someone say he's been looking for his polished black Church shoes for going on 15 years now ........ :? :o
Safe travels everyone....... enjoy!!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

generdawg

Post by generdawg »

Wilbor wrote:...Chris can't understand how I can drink ice cold beers.... Women :roll:
It's to counter act the shock of ingesting too warm a substance in a cold body. Just can't handle the thermal imbalance.
BruceS wrote:...he's been looking for his polished black Church shoes...
He's found another benefit of dual purpose Vegemite to solve that issue - don't even need to wear socks. :lol:

dawg
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.