Home show has plenty to offer Mackay residents

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Kit Kat

Home show has plenty to offer Mackay residents

Post by Kit Kat »

EVERYTHING from caravans to storage and what's new in the fishing industry will be on offer at the Mackay Home Show and Caravan and Camping Expo.

The expo starts today with exhibitors from across the region ready to showcase their products.

Multirack owner Alan Keogh was setting up his products at Mackay Showgrounds yesterday.

"We started in Mackay about nine years ago," Mr Keogh said.

"I design all of my products myself so I can get the quality I want.

"We go from the office to the home to big industrial businesses."

Mr Keogh said he enjoyed showcasing his products to the public.

"I'll be here Saturday (tomorrow) and Sunday and someone will be here tomorrow (today)," he said.

"Some of these little cars could sit on these shelves; they carry up to half a tonne."

Meanwhile, anyone looking for a caravan at the show will be impressed with Obsession, which boasts a great new design.

The Traveller Obsession caravan sleeps two and features white finishes - a new concept in the world of caravans.

Trudi Jensen, of Tullmack Caravans, said usually caravans featured timber finishes.

"Traveller custom makes," Ms Jensen said. "You can get blinds, curtains.

"This one sleeps two."

Ms Jensen said the caravan had been brought in especially for the show.

"You can upgrade the caravan to off-road," she said.

Source: CQ News. Read more here: http://www.cqnews.com.au/news/home-show ... r/1870956/