FirstFrost...

Photos from get togethers, events or just yourselves.
A short description may help explain the photo.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

FirstFrost...

Post by norman »

This is the first frost of the year, just a mild one.... Christine taking the ice off the bird bath....
DSC00001.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: FirstFrost...

Post by T1 Terry »

Does it get that cold in Nuw Zulund? I thought was just warm and wet on the Nth Island.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Yes Terry sometimes 5-6-7degree frost where we are.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

if it drops into single figures around here everyone thinks the world has ended or something. We sometimes see snow on the mountain behind us and the wind from there is real cold, but even up there the snow rarely last for a full day even in the shaded areas. Never had a frost here that I can remember.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Now you all know why Norman has a very squeaky voice :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
PandJ R away

Post by PandJ R away »

'if it drops into single figures around here everyone thinks the world has ended or something.' ditto for around here too.
We are looking forward to a few frosts up in the hills behind though. It really burns the lantana off and gives us a chance for some weed control during spring.

John
Based on Sunshine Coast QLD with a '92 Toyota Coaster LWB and a 1990 Hilux fitted with an Aussie Traveller Deluxe rooftop.