Hello it's Happy hr...

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Hello it's Happy hr...

Post by BruceS »

Careful Alan or I'll be courful with you as well!!
The TEAM is listed right down the bottom.
We will be different!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

ALAN 41 wrote:Why are some members names in colour, Norman,, Terry,, Dot. etc. :? :?

Or is Norman and Terry Mods and Dottie green with envy. :lol: :lol:
Its the ones in black you have to watch out for! :cry:
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

No colour discrimination here, red green and even dare I say it black :shock: and the invisables i.e white 8-) We all behave ourselves that is the big difference no "snobs" or self labelled "experts" allowed here.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

RussellB[SA] wrote:
ALAN 41 wrote:Why are some members names in colour, Norman,, Terry,, Dot. etc. :? :?

Now there's a thought, make the rabble rousers a different colour so they're easier to spot.... bet a few admin on a few other forums had thought of that, I could've been all sorts of colours instead of black and blue by the time they had finished :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

T1 Terry wrote:
RussellB[SA] wrote:

Now there's a thought, make the rabble rousers a different colour so they're easier to spot.... bet a few admin on a few other forums had thought of that, I could've been all sorts of colours instead of black and blue by the time they had finished :lol:

T1 Terry
Who yo torkin about Willis? :oops:
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just watched the old show "Mind your language"" think it should be bought back on prime time so the PC twats could have a good laugh. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
millers.qld

Post by millers.qld »

Hi Dot & George

Finally registered, currently in free camp BP at Clybucca near Kempsie, should be back in Qld on Tuesday next week.

John & Beth
Dot

Post by Dot »

Well hello and a big welcome you you both.. How about you go to the "Introduce yourself" and tell all about your rig etc.. Nice to have you around.x :)
Jodebtre

Post by Jodebtre »

Goodnight Dotty
Dot

Post by Dot »

Goodnight Derek & Jo xx :D