Wooden Stirrers award

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RussellB[SA]

Wooden Stirrers award

Post by RussellB[SA] »

And the winners are DOT and BRUCE.

For their work in discussions with Frans on the other Forum about the other Forum.

:D
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Re: Wooden Stirrers award

Post by Dot »

Thank you Russell nice to be appreciated :lol: What is our prize :?: But I did own up, no one else would so I owned up just to keep them happy.. I am good like that you know. :twisted: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Wooden Stirrers award

Post by BruceS »

No.... a little rough on us & him.
It was a proven fact that Frans was in the outback & out of Internet range when I approached him via PM. By the time he had Internet, the original forum had closed so he never got my messages.
We (Frans & I) have since had a discussion & are now happy reconciled........ (no.... not married!)
As for "wooden Stirrers Award"......... that's copyright by Taggerty Mob I believe?
Something tells me Bill from B'rat is the current holder!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA