Expert Opinion

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RussellB[SA]

Expert Opinion

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Ya gotta laff:

BiL of my long time friend rang me for a chat about motor homes as I was the only one he knew of who owned one, that makes me an expert?

He was asking about the travel noise in the MH from all the cupboards and pots and pans etc and was this normal, the IVECO based Winnie whilst comfortable felt like a truck with very stiff suspension, was this normal.

I won't detail my answers but we all went away happy.

If you want to chat about motor homes and don't know anyone who owns one, feel free to give me a ring on 555 324 212 (All tv and film phone numbers start with 555 don't they)

Your local expert :D
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Re: Expert Opinion

Post by Dot »

silly bugga :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Does his Iveco have duals on the rear Russell.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

My motorhome project has been sitting beside my house for some year, how do I get rid of the bad fairies? Some of the acts that they think are funny include:
Making bits I've cut too short for the job intended
Turn pieces upside down and inside out so they still fit perfectly but the patterned side is on the inside
The last time I finished it the bad fairies in one night undid all my had work and the next day you couldn't see any difference to how it looked a mth ago

Once I get rid of the bad fairies how do I attract the good fairies to finish it off without the bad fairies finding out and undoing all the good fairies hard work and mine?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Terry do you believe in Santa. :roll: :roll:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

norman wrote:Does his Iveco have duals on the rear Russell.
Dual wheels, not axles (4.5t) model

Enjoy this piece of information (from your MH expert( :shock: )
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Terry I have analysed your situation and can quite confidently state you don't have fairies , your simply have a standard case of the Murphy's, by gorrah.

The cure is chanting "whale oil beef hooked".

YMHE
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Hmmm..... I've tried other words and quite often quite loudly but the fairies still come back, can't be Murphy cause he'd leave the empty Guinness glass or at least the stain where he put it down between refills, gotta be fairies, just gotta be.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
homeless

Post by homeless »

May I suggest that you get that court case finished then yell loudly "HELP I WANT MY BUS FINISHED" and then the good fairies will appear from every where.

When the good fairies arrive the bad fairies will disappear and each day you will see the work of the good fairies and they even MAY let you help as long as you are a good boy

Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Hmmm..... that seems to be the major stumbling block, getting this court case finally even started, the leaches still think there is a bit of blood left to drain out before they let the corpse float off down stream. I am so sick of insurance company paid doctors writing phoney reports, they are the real bad fairies along with the insurance company that pays them. 8 yrs is just too long.

New question for the expert, how do I get rid of the bad faries that are stopping me getting my motorhome finished? :lol:

T1 Terry