Expert Opinion

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dapope

Re: Expert Opinion

Post by dapope »

um....settle out of court and offload the leeches fast
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

Oh come on Terry, do I really have to tell you :roll: Sleep and have wild sex with the highest offical that holds the pen that does the sign off approval.. (but remember to set the video going) At this stage don't even worry about the genda of said person just do it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

By the way Terry are the Fairies green perchance?

If so its time you give up the Absinthe its nasty stuff and the copper from the still pipes reacting with the wormwood will turn those fairies green ya know.

:mrgreen:
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
AlanO

Post by AlanO »

RussellB[SA] wrote:By the way Terry are the Fairies green perchance?

If so its time you give up the Absinthe its nasty stuff and the copper from the still pipes reacting with the wormwood will turn those fairies green ya know.

:mrgreen:

Very hard to give it up now Russell.......Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. :D
'85 Civilian LWB
"Phar Quirk"
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder
:lol: :lol: Love it

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BobnBev

Post by BobnBev »

Terry when I fitted our bus out( some time back now) I found that cardboard was so much cheaper than ply. so I made templates first from cardboard. then when the real bit was made it nealy fitted. As the inside of a bus is never square or straight... And all the mistakes were pushed to the back where I nailed a big bit of ply over, done!!! Just trying to help..
And when I put the skin on the out side I layed it in the sun to get hot, then fitted it and it pulled tight as when it cooled.
Had glued it as well and its still tight as after 15 years, its used as a store shed now....
Plus Ive pinched a few bits from her now and then...

Helpful Bob n Bev....
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Bob,
That's how we did our whole fit out, in cardboard first so we could see if it worked and was practical, resized the cardboard till we had it exactly right, then used those pieces as templates to cut out the real thing. Nothing in our fit out is off the shelf, everything is a hand made one off. The shower base was modified, the shower screen had to be modified a it didn't fit the base the way we wanted, the washing up basin and drain board was modified, the toilet has been modified, the only straight fit up was the vanity basin but the drain outlet was modified. that kitchen bench and overhead cupboard was a nightmare, there are so many angles in there and not a single point to take a square measurement from. Eventually we found the window frames were parallel to the chassis and square the front cross member so we could use that to make a plane to take measurements from.... that was when we found the bad fairies had moved all the walls while we weren't looking so it all had to come out and be redone, Sika doesn't let go, nor does Multipanel adhesive :twisted: it all must be cut and then acetone to remove it along with a scourer pad and cloth pads soaked in acetone and attached over the Sikaflex to soften it.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

A bit of language decorum her please, its not "modified" it's "bespoke" don't yous guys watch "Grand Designs"? :x :lol:
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

No too busy doing em. 8-)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Screen Shot 2012-12-08 at 12.20.56 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.