Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Re: Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Post by Dot »

Now there was a beaut comeback line in that statement Terry but No I won't. come on girls, get stuck into these boys :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Dot wrote:Now there was a beaut comeback line in that statement Terry but No I won't. come on girls, get stuck into these boys :D
Wot can you do to the men you haven't already done to them before, they must be quivering in their boots.
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Must be the post menopausal time for me today, why is it that I can ask a question and get told in no uncertain terms to "cork it" then a male writes the same words and nothing, and I mean nothing gets said let alone wiped away??? and you wonder why I use the word TWATS aka idiots? It does go to prove that the male chauvanist pig OR the piss weak scaredy boy is alive and sucking ass of his fellow mates?? Oh that feels better :lol: :evil: x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Dot wrote:Must be the post menopausal time for me today, why is it that I can ask a question and get told in no uncertain terms to "cork it" then a male writes the same words and nothing, and I mean nothing gets said let alone wiped away??? and you wonder why I use the word TWATS aka idiots? It does go to prove that the male chauvanist pig OR the piss weak scaredy boy is alive and sucking ass of his fellow mates?? Oh that feels better :lol: :evil: x
Wot makes you so special we all get told to cork it from time to time! But of course you are special. This is something we all know, and will stand up say defend your right to call a twat a twat.

So there I've said it.

Your friendly CHOP :D
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I don't mind being told to "cork it" but I do expect the people/person telling me to cork it to also tell the others of his own spieces to cork it if he says the same thing.. OR is it that the one telling me to cork it, has to think or show he has big balls telling a female to shut up?? I think you have done very well Russell for using a legit word, but please do not follow another person of some note :roll: that used "that" word . Once again male speaks and male does NOT say a thing, Would you think I could have said that word and lived to tell the tale?... Bet your sweet bippy the answer would be no. :lol: :lol:
homeless

Post by homeless »

HEHE I have no list and do what I want when I want.

Come on Boys PM me and I will tell you the secret, but be prepared to cook your own meals and clean the floor.

Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Dot

Post by Dot »

Cook :shock: bite your tongue Clean :shock: bite your tongue twice. What do you men expect cooking and cleaning ..
Dot

Post by Dot »

I'm better today, here's one for you clever ones to ponder... I sent an email to the sa ploice fire arms dept asking if it was legal for a person (with a gun licence) to be able to discharge said firearm within the town limits.?? How easy is that Q? Tell me what yout thoughts are..
Still rather hot here was 37 today. Brass monkey weather a couple of days ago now melting belly fat today :?
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Dot wrote:Cook :shock: bite your tongue Clean :shock: bite your tongue twice. What do you men expect cooking and cleaning ..

And Ironing Dot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Dot

Post by Dot »

Sorry bout that Ros, forgot that's another dirty word.. :lol: