Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
RussellB[SA]

Re: Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

What a day, Our yard guests Derek & Jo and george & myself went to Mt Barker today to meet a fellow forum member's wife for lunch. She is over from Vic visiting friends. George & I had a funeral to go to and Derek & Jo were off to do some sight seeing and stuff, so I said to Lorraine, How would you like to join us at the funeral,? won't take long, She said ok so off we went. We sat up the back and I got a bit of the giggles because Lorrains ph would not shut up even though it was switched off it would do the occasional tingle or something and poor old Lorraine would squash her handbag to death to shut the ph up. Then the man doing the service was reading a poem and instead of him saying the "fleecy clouds", he said the "faeces clouds" I don't think any others heard the boo boo but Oh was i having trouble keeping the laughter inside.. :lol: Anyway after that the end of the service was upon us so we slipped out and went for a walk around a shop or two , chatting away, then we drove Lorraine back to her friends place and G and I did a bit of shopping and came home. A couple of hrs later Derek & Jo arrived home. We had tea and sat around yapping and they took off to go to bed and here I sit alone with my pussy.. Expecting another forum couple tomorrow so I hope to get a pic of our yard with it's contents. To top it off When G was putting fresh seed into the galah nursery this morning, Norman (the daddy) flew onto G's head and gave him a nice bite on the side of G's face, He is sooooo protective of his babies since they emerged from the log. So what a day it has been. Hope all you lot have been behaving yourselves today, a lot of reading to catch up on.. P.S, the friend who's funeral we went to was a great amateur theatre player, she would have got a real laugh at the antics of her send off. So get out and do what it is you want to while you are still here and able to do it.. :D :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

sounds like you had an exciting day.
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

A funny thing happend on the way to Bunning's today, I met an old associate there who lent a book to my father 15 years ago, forgot to pick it up. When we were cleaning up the household effect a couple of years go I recognised the book and left it on my book shelf intending to return it. My wife does Tai Chi and turns out with his wife so finally remembered to give the book today (of all days), talk about coincidences.

It turns out he did try to pick up the book, but put it on the roof of his car and drove off, mum picked it up out of the street and kept it for him.

Funny old world.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Now a house with 4 galahs, 1 corella, 4 pussies and a Derek (unidentified foreign something).. Was a bit of a warm day today. Had afternoon tea with back yard bashers, Derek & Jo, Ash & Wendy then Larry aka Spook and Jen, and of course Anacondaman aka George and myself so scones jam and cream were in order... Jo has kindly been fixing the cocked up job of the bus's curtains and G has been trying to empty out 3 of the bedrooms ready for the carpet cleaning man in a couple of days. Busy busy busy. All of them have now gone to bed so I am going to have a nice cuppa and start the dishwasher ready for another day of the unknown of tomorrow. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Well today is another one with a difference.. I have had this uncontrollable urge to do "the doggie wrap" on G's leg and when he bent over the same primal urge came over me.. :? :? Then I started to notice my voice was getting deeper and I was beginning to grow facial and more chest hair :? Wasn't until I went to give my pussy her tablet that I realised what had happened.. I had put her steroid tablet next to my daily lot and had picked hers up as well.. Yep I took her pill hence the man behaviour and the extra hair growth and strange lustful thoughts... Rang the dr and she just said "enjoy the experience" :lol: :lol:
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

A pussy on steriods, what a thought :D
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

On On Home in our back yard in June 2010, there is now a shed where they were parked, but still have the powered site waiting for you Derek!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:Well today is another one with a difference.. I have had this uncontrollable urge to do "the doggie wrap" on G's leg and when he bent over the same primal urge came over me.. :? :? Then I started to notice my voice was getting deeper and I was beginning to grow facial and more chest hair :? Wasn't until I went to give my pussy her tablet that I realised what had happened.. I had put her steroid tablet next to my daily lot and had picked hers up as well.. Yep I took her pill hence the man behaviour and the extra hair growth and strange lustful thoughts... Rang the dr and she just said "enjoy the experience" :lol: :lol:
I should be extra worried next Easter? That whisper in the ear could be bass baritone next time…… too late this year for Moevember though Dottie…. wasn’t it ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

This Derek fella is everywhere isn't he?? he asked if you had a power point ready for him..
There will be a surprise for Easter I reckon. 8-) 8-)