An Entertaining meal

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

An Entertaining meal

Post by T1 Terry »

A group of friends from the forum get together on a regular basis, socialize, and play games. Each time the lady of the house prepares the meal.

When it came time for us to be the hosts, The Minister for War and Finance (MWF) wanted to outdo all the others. She decided to have mushroom-smothered steak. But mushrooms are expensive. She then told me, "No mushrooms. They are too dear."

I said, "Why don't you go down in the pasture and pick some of those mushrooms? There are plenty in the creek bed."

She said, "No, some wild mushrooms are poisonous."

I thought about this and said, "Well, I see vermin eating them and they're OK." So MWF decided to give it a try. She picked a bunch, washed, sliced, and diced them for her smothered steak.

Then she went out on the back porch and gave Ol' Spot (the dog) a double handful. Ol' Spot ate every bite. All morning long, the MWF watched Ol' Spot and the wild mushrooms didn't seem to affect him, so she decided to use them.

The meal was a great success, and the MWF even hired a helper lady from town to help her serve. After everyone had finished, we relaxed, socialized, and played Rummyking and dominoes. About then, the helper lady came in and whispered in the MWFs ear.

She said, "Mrs. C, Ol' Spot is dead."

The MWF went into hysterics.

After she finally calmed down, she called the town doctor and told him what had happened.

The doctor said, "That's bad, but I think we can take care of it. I will call for an ambulance and I will be there as quickly as possible. We'll give everyone enemas and we will pump out everyone's stomach. Everything will be fine. Just keep them calm.."

Soon they could hear the siren as the ambulance was coming down the road. The paramedics and the doctor had their suitcases, syringes, and a stomach pump.

One by one, they took each person into the bathroom, gave them an enema, and pumped out their stomach.

After the last one was finished, the doctor came out and said, "I think everything will be fine now," and he left. They were all looking pretty weak sitting around the living room and about this time the helper lady came in and whispered to The MWF,

"You know, that fellow that run over Ol' Spot never even stopped."
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RussellB[SA]

Re: An Entertaining meal

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Her Alibi starring Tom Sellick, a total scream.

Good one.
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.