Boatwarming @ Murray Bridge

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Boatwarming @ Murray Bridge

Post by T1 Terry »

It looks very inviting as a live aboard for the summer mths and even anytime through out the yr as long as it wasn't too cold. A trip to Qld via the rivers would be an interesting trip 8-) Is it possible?

It will be interesting to have a second look through the photo album when it has the description tags attached. I do love the 240vac power lead plugged in beside the solar regulator, any bets on how long it takes Peter to pick up on that one ;) :lol:
That regulator will stop the batteries from going flat, but it won't fully charge them unless it has a couple of weeks without the batteries being used to do it. It only has a single voltage setting and that is float voltage, but better than nothing at the moment.
The battery arrangement is interesting, are they spread out throughout the vessel for stability :lol:

Just as soon as that rich uncle I don't know about leaves all his money to me I might look at one of them for myself, well both of us, an ultra light with pods on it towed along behind for a look around the country side....... If I don't know about this rich uncle, how will he know to leave all his money to me????
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Tell him to send it to me Terry. I will tell you when I get it.....Honest...
Bernie.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Only problem was all the boats are tied up like a CP jail. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just until you untie the ropes or should I say "cast off" ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

No ropes on a houseboat, unless you have a ships bell ;) Bruce, now that you have joined the ranks of the nautical types, you have to get with the program, no left and right sides anymore, no front and back :)
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yes there was it had a weird looking noose on the end of it!!
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Yep, no front and back. It's the pointy end and the blunt end. :lol: :lol: :lol: . You might be in trouble with the pointy end. :roll:
Full time on the road in an Alpine 2855
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

All these bloody red and green lights up and down the river confuse me!! I stopped at the red one & it never changed to green!!!
:P :P :P ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

It's those blue and red ones you have to watch, same colours as on dry land there matey ;)
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

Just blue on the water up here :shock: Apparantly the use of red ones is against the Internation Regs for the prevention of collisions at sea
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too