Boatwarming @ Murray Bridge

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
BernieQ2

Re: Boatwarming @ Murray Bridge

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good to see you included me there Captain, be it at the very end.
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

[
None Bruce, just googled it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PeterH[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one Peter
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Sorry we are so far away other wise i would help ( deck hand ) with little jobs?
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Dot

Post by Dot »

Don't fret Nini & Wayne, the little birds will do those little jobbies for you :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote:
Mrcoolabah1au wrote:Are you going to start a list of who mite want to come or is that just to much work who can come or is it invite only?
I have quite a few changes/modifications that I want to do in the immediate future Wayne & Nini but once I've done them I will "open up the doors" as they say.
If you're talking about the get together I'm more inclined to just let anyone come along that may wish to join in.
To be brutally honest I wouldn't care if pop-top campers, camper trailers or million $$$ Motorhomes come. If anyone causes trouble we'll get Brian to use his outback hardened right foot to move them on!!!
Love it, Brian had a laugh at that one and mentioned he's been hardening then over hot coals and he's filing his toe nails to a point as we speak :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

So far planning to attend:
T1 Terry & Margaret
Brian & Trixie
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Good show!!
I've requested info from Trev about batteries delivery timeframe.
Might be time to change your mailing address ready for rego in SA? Did you end up sorting out that?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote:Good show!!
I've requested info from Trev about batteries delivery timeframe.
Might be time to change your mailing address ready for rego in SA? Did you end up sorting out that?
Not last time but with Brian with us and a receipt from the showground to show we rented in SA we should get it through this time.... hopefully.