To Dob or Not To Dob?

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Dot

To Dob or Not To Dob?

Post by Dot »

bin rubbish004.jpg
bin rubbish002.jpg
bin rubbish.jpg
Sitting here watching out the window and a ute drives up to the all but empty rubbish bin. (there was 2 small bags of rubbish in already) the man and lady then go have a look in the bin then go to the back of their tray truck and quickly fill to overflowing the said bin.. Of course my trusty camera is working away.. G gets the rego # as they drove past on their way out.. A couple of minutes later they came back and asked why we were taking pics of them putting stuff in the bins as they were rate payers. Told them I didn't take any pics of them I was taking one of the tree near by. (I don't argue out in the whoop whoops now with all the nutters around) so here are the pics I took what is the contentious ? (I am going to supply this to the council) These are the sort of pricks that have the bins overflowing and then the likes of us get the blame.There is a sign there stating no household rubbish either inside or outside the bin is prohibited = gotcha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Re: To Dob or Not To Dob?

Post by dapope »

Bin done for them!
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bin Laden also
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

So give the council the photo's Dot I would.
Bernie.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

It's about being A-hole, are you one for crapping in the nest or "dobbing"?

The answer is the crapper.

"You Neva dob in you mates"

Bullshit, for one I don't have mates who would do crap that need to be dobbed in, and in my past life it's how we got the crooks from dobbers.

;-)

Go for it Dot, you have my blessing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Hang em high :evil:
Full time on the road in an Alpine 2855
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hmmm.. not sure how I would have approached it, maybe mentioned that if they removed their household rubbish from the bin then you wouldn't need to send the photos to the council ranger.... but as you say, nutters are nutters, they will have your rego number as well.
Personally, I'd dob them in as quick as look at them, same for idiots doing circle work on the road or in the car park or anyone stealing electricity
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
PeterinSa

Post by PeterinSa »

Port Arthur on the York Pennisular SA previously had 2 bins, that to me were used by locals, shack owners lower down the pennisular and tourists, we overnighted there one night and the following day B4 leaving collected the cardboard/polly etc that was left behind after a large frig had been unwrapped, surely not something that one would have in a motorhome or caravan.

Bins have now been taken away.

I would send the pictures in to the council, Not sure that I would include my address, but they may have your Rego number, probably better to take the photos 007 wise.

Peter
Peter

Post by Peter »

I would be passing on all information to the council and highlighting that it this behaviour falsely gives the RV community a bad name when infact it was not the Rv 'ers but a local.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Peter wrote:I would be passing on all information to the council and highlighting that it this behaviour falsely gives the RV community a bad name when infact it was not the Rv 'ers but a local.
I like that Peter shall do that.