To Dob or Not To Dob?

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Dot

Re: To Dob or Not To Dob?

Post by Dot »

Before we left that spot we went for our walk and another car came in for lunch, they went over to put their rubbish into the already full bin so they left theirs beside the bin. There was another bin near by but as usual too freekin lazy to walk an extra 5 mts. Pat pat on my back I did it for them but I refused to gather up the pee he left near the table. :evil: I will be sending the pics to the council for sure who cares if the twat and his wife have our rego #..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Jim

Post by Jim »

An all to common occurrence. Go for it!
Dot

Post by Dot »

Done and dusted, hopefully will get a reply tomorrow :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GregnDee

Post by GregnDee »

They're mongrels and should be dobbed in.
homeless

Post by homeless »

I had the same at Greens lake where a couple of twits were slip sliding in the mud and making a nuisance of them selves speeding through the vans etc.
It happens that the local copper comes through every day and stops to chat with all.
I told him it was bad luck he was not earlier and seen the antics.
His comment was did you take a photo ?? Who me ? yes I have a few of his car rego and a close up of his face and his girlfriends LOL.
So onto the computer and the copper had his name and address in about two minutes.
Said that he would have to pay a visit and he bet that the idiot would not be back.
From then on every time there was something that may be of interest out came the cameras.
I also got a photo of a ute doing the same thing as Dots friend, but at Greens Lake they have dumpers for the rubbish. I saw air-conditioners, tables, large packing cases etc. Much of it not from RV's.
Perhaps we should all adopt this action and send them to the council all the time and perhaps many councils may change their attitude.
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Is there such a thing as a name a shame section in Facebook? Maybe some public pressure and awareness and something the media can get hold of to add to the unfriendly towns and free camp v caravan park debates, just to balance things out better
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
soccerkiddo3

Post by soccerkiddo3 »

I like the bit of old fashion policing that Brian had from the cop at Greens Lake. A quiet word and the twits find a more appropriate place to take the car for a spin and maybe learn something in the process.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

For the even moderately tech savvy with a smart phone, there is an app called Snap Send Solve - available for iPhone and Android.

Snap a picture of anything you would like to report to the local council, add a comment, then click send. The app relies on your phone GPS to choose the appropriate council for your current location and sends the coordinates of your photo shot to the council. Councils do respond to this - in some manner.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

As they say in Court, a photo is worth a thousand words
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just rang the Murray Bridge Police to ask if the rubbish dumper could get my address from saying that such and such reg # vehicle had ran into him / cut him off or what ever and the nice lady said absolutely no he can not get my details so all sweet, just awaiting the council to acknowledge my email.