Park over property's a P.O.P stop

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Re: Park over property's a P.O.P stop

Post by norman »

Swisslulu wrote:Can anyone tell me if the MSO scheme would be open to CMCA Associate Members?
I should think so Leslie.After all you pay your dues same as everybody else. You have a number issued same as a ordinary member does. I really dont go with this them and us rubbish.After all we,re doing the same thing.Ring HQ and ask...
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Thanks Norman. We were toying with the idea of insuring through Ken Tame so Associate Membership could serve two purposes but after reading the thread about KTI, I'm now not so sure.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

OK... I'll bite... whats MSO.

Since they closed the forum over there I've not been back & membership expired last December.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

MSO = Member's Stop Over
As distinct from Park On Property (POP)
same/dif >??

;) ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Gotcha, thanks Bruce.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
norman

Post by norman »

There you go Leslie MSO= members stop over. and you guys are members
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Well, we aren't yet but we might be.....but perhaps the acronym would need to be AMSO....or M&AMSO........
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

We are insured with K.T. & when we recently broke down enroute for a weekend at Hawks Nest, one phone call had a tow organised, we paid the bill, sent it away to K.T. & refund of total cost was deposited into our bank account the following week, we are happy customers.
Last year we had to have a windscreen replaced same deal sent claim away & deposit made to account.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

4. Drinking water (access to water is required, however, on the rare occasions where a property only has tank water or limited supply, an exception may be made with ‘restricted access of water’ noted in the MSO Directory); and
WHY ? the hosts have to pay for their water?
The availability of facilities, such as power, toilets, showers, etc. is not required – but is an added bonus
For Nothing? bloody good added bonus if you can get it :o

We are with KT but I don't like the thing of having to pay first then you get refunded, eg a windscreen for our bus something like $1500.00 a lot to find in one hit, Thought the bill would go straight to KT from the repairer?

Average quarterly power for us is $490..[flash=][/flash]
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
norman

Post by norman »

Dot wrote:4. Drinking water (access to water is required, however, on the rare occasions where a property only has tank water or limited supply, an exception may be made with ‘restricted access of water’ noted in the MSO Directory); and
WHY ? the hosts have to pay for their water?
The availability of facilities, such as power, toilets, showers, etc. is not required – but is an added bonus
For Nothing? bloody good added bonus if you can get it :o

We are with KT but I don't like the thing of having to pay first then you get refunded, eg a windscreen for our bus something like $1500.00 a lot to find in one hit, Thought the bill would go straight to KT from the repairer?

Average quarterly power for us is $490..[flash=][/flash]
So if someone plugs in to your power and runs the aircon all day.Maybe allnight too. you,d be in the poo...Unless they givve you dollars. Then according to the club thats not allowed. So whats the answer to that one.Put some dollars in the gumboot by the back door..