Park over property's a P.O.P stop

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
pet-els

Re: Park over property's a P.O.P stop

Post by pet-els »

Don't give them power ! CMCA is trying to get all members vehicles etc Fully self contained.
If they are only stopping 1-2 nights they could fill up before they get there same as they would have to do at any free camping spot.

PeterH
PeterH
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

No Norman they cant plug into your power.
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

But Bernie that is in the post as an added bonus?
Peter Send the bill to the c--a :lol: might earn enough for a years free membership :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Wishful thinking on both Items Dot.
Bernie.
mikeg

Post by mikeg »

We are with KT but I don't like the thing of having to pay first then you get refunded, eg a windscreen for our bus something like $1500.00 a lot to find in one hit, Thought the bill would go straight to KT from the repairer?
Dot
I am getting a new windscreen right now, I spoke to Ken Tame yesterday and was told to get it in and give my insurance details to the installer plus the $100 excess, no worries at all.

Mike
Dot

Post by Dot »

mikeg wrote:
We are with KT but I don't like the thing of having to pay first then you get refunded, eg a windscreen for our bus something like $1500.00 a lot to find in one hit, Thought the bill would go straight to KT from the repairer?
Dot
I am getting a new windscreen right now, I spoke to Ken Tame yesterday and was told to get it in and give my insurance details to the installer plus the $100 excess, no worries at all.

Mike
Thank god for that. Thanks Mike :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Seeing that the Leave No Trace scheme has been mentioned here, in their magazine I got today I decided to fill the form out , At the top of the page it asks Member name/s so I put both of us in the spot then down the bottom it now wants a Declaration Of Witness that must be a c*** member :? But I don't know any that live next door or even in the same town WTF do they want next?? There are also a few weird conditions in their Code of conduct i.e #8. To not park overnight or camp within line of site of a caravan park unless in an approved overnight rest area. :o Well on a clear night out in the woop woops you can see for miles. IMHO that is one brown nosing sentence. grovel grovel grovel :roll:
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

Dot wrote:...Leave No Trace scheme...I decided to fill the form out...
Beryl, I'll colour scan mine, send it to you and you can laminate it to display through your windscreen/side door glass/what ever. :lol:

CeeMSeeA do NOT have a corner on the self contained market - either you ezz self contained* or you ain't qualified and they have no hand in fitting out your vehicle.

wicked dawg

*now that raises some interesting prospects; say your vehicle qualifies, but you don't :o
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

generdawg wrote:
*now that raises some interesting prospects; say your vehicle qualifies, but you don't :o
I have that problem too, most nights!
;) :lol: :oops:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

la la la la la la :lol: