Off Again....

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Off Again....

Post by norman »

Well we are off to QLD today and in a couple of days fly back home. George and Dot have been marvelous host and really looked after us.George has been working on the van and put the ceiling up with a little help from Christine and I.we are going to meet Derek and Jo at Ikea this morning in Adelaide...Thanks George and Dot...
elf_back.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
dapope

Re: Off Again....

Post by dapope »

next time..... enjoy steamy queensland :)
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
norman

Post by norman »

We met Derek and Jo at Ikea, What a huge shop. Very nice people and we heard about the incedent on the Brissie bus first hand , still laughing.....Now we are waiting in the domestic airport for our trip north.. Getting hungry so will visit Hungry Jacks......See ,u all later...
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
Dot

Post by Dot »

You rotter, wait till i catch you :? It was a pleasure having you and Christine here although you broke the concrete slab when you fell out of bed. Just got home at 1730hrs and we must admit to having a chuckle or two re the bus adventures of Derek... :lol: :lol: Only he can tell that story :lol: Have a great flight you two, gunna go and check on the babies now to see if they have come out of the log yet.. :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

What you two or 4 been up to now?
Sounds like a story about his bus ?
Talking about "out of the log yet" .......... a couple of hours ago I got the shock of my life when our half friendly black duck that visits every year trotted around the corner with 14 ducklings!
Photo0133.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Those are some cute little ducks you got there Bruce, will they hang around or do they fly off at winter time? You have to hear that bus story straight from the story tellers own lips for it to have the correct appreciation of it. :lol: . but it is so worth the wait believe me. The baby birds are still in their hollow log nursery, just seeing the top notch of one of the babies.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Every year they come back or the ones that have hatched out here come back & have one or two batches of ducklings.
Our back yard is big & has a big slope on it. When they practice flying they walk up to the house & try flying back to the pond. It's hillarious & quite sad ...... some break necks or miss the landing.
Those that survive head on over to the Maria Creek or the sewage ponds for a short time & then around Jan/Feb they head up north to asia or NT. About July/Aug they come back.
Can't wait for the bus story!!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Well you just might be in luck in a couple of weeks as the man himself will be visiting our yard so I shall inform you and you will have to come for a night or two visit.. Be warned it is a nappy wearing story :lol:
norman

Post by norman »

Well got to the G/C ok and heading for the scratcher .. Buggered.....
Dot

Post by Dot »

Are you back to the wakey wakey land yet Norman? Have you taken your pills? Certainly was a big day for you yesterday. I had my sleep in this morning, got up at 0930 hrs, G had already been outside to check something in your sheep pen.. :D