Our 1976 Denning Mono.

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Wilbor

Re: Our 1976 Denning Mono.

Post by Wilbor »

nedskelly wrote:Love the hot rod, saw the coach at Boonah, very nice, ask him how much he paid for it :shock: :shock:
We blew our motor just as we drove into Cessnock, lots of $$$ later and a replacement and we are back on the road.
Heading down your way in March, Lardner Park, will you still be home. You owe me an email
Regards
Gary & Trish
"Out there In The Longyard"
Garry, what happened to the engine???
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
dapope

Post by dapope »

admin wrote:Gary I'm sorry it took us 5 days to approve your post.
I'm not sure why it never notified me that a post is waiting approval. It's usually instantaneous.
Sorry!!
Admin needs a letter for being tardy......Dot!!! :lol: :lol:
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

I think we may have a worm in the system so a letter has been sent :lol: ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

Hi Trish and Gary, sent email a week or so ago. Whilst you've had engine problems :( we've had computer ones (I definately know which ones I'd prefer :P ).

Will be heading off soon to Dot and G's :shock: and will unfortunately be in s/e Qld when you are at Lardner Park, we're sure you'll both enjoy Numurkah on your way north.

Look forward to catching upwith you both at Maryborough or hopefully earlier, I can almost taste a 'cold one' already. :D

Lorraine and Steve...
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Time for some inside pics don't yu think :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

Coming soon Dot, coming to a back yard like yours, pictures to follow. : :D
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
ucdailoi

Post by ucdailoi »

A beautiful looking home on wheels that some of us can only dream about...... Well done, enjoy the country....
I am a man of many talents, being direct is one which seems to raise the most interest...
ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

ucdailoi wrote:A beautiful looking home on wheels that some of us can only dream about...... Well done, enjoy the country....
Thanks for your kind comments, we're very happy with it and as from next week, if the tradesmen who were going to have it "all done by christmas" actually have it done before February, it will be our home until we can no longer travel.

One of the things we are looking forward to most is putting faces to the names we see on this site, the wonderful people involved in our life style choice are really the icing on the cake for us, and we have met some of you on our previous travels and look forward to meeting so many more.

First stop Dot and G's and if we're still capable after all the funeral BBQ's, we'll head on across western NSW towards s/e Qld and then ? :)
ozfueler
Dot

Post by Dot »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

We have just had installed an electric awning, but not an RV one, we decided to use a 5.8 m, 240 v house patio/pool awning that has a full cassette and is remote controlled with a wind sensor that can be set to close it automatically, we've gone this way because we are already 2.5 m wide and had room on the roof side to mount it. Haven't seen this done before so hope it all works. :?

Tried to post some photos from the iPad Dot, but it said they were to large :?: , as you are aware I wasn't there when they were handing out smarts :roll: So I'll have to find out how to resize them and try again. :!:
ozfueler