Moderator MIA

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
generdawg

Moderator MIA

Post by generdawg »

If you are missing one T1, it's because he's been banned from the forum. He doesn't recall sending himself a letter, but his password doesn't work and just assumes it was something he said or maybe didn't say.

So if you think you are due an apology or would just like to take advantage of his vulnerable position and fabricate a jolly good believable scenario, just let one of the other moderators know how deeply you've been offended and maybe he'll be released on good behavior after due penance. :lol:

dawg (keep up the good work Terry 8-) )
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Moderator MIA

Post by T1 Terry »

I is back :D What's the story with not auto logging on as usual? Like I'm going to remember a 7 digit plus password :roll: After half a doz tried it said I'd exceeded it's limit, and it had exceeded mine, so we wasn't on here yesterday :lol:
Got a brand new password now, till next time it wants me to remember it, then we will go through the same process again no doubt :twisted:
Have I used up my quota of smilies yet :?:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bugger he's back :lol: thought I had him sussed and he paid the amount requested.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1,

It's probably not really consolation, but I didn't even notice your absence. :oops: :oops:

Keep telling yourself that this forum is so well-behaved ( :lol: ) that your actions are rare and generally go un-noticed. :D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

That'd be right :roll: well, at least my absence wasn't noticed due to over moderation and the lack of it while I was gone eh :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1,
I think you are $%& (#@°) $%^#&*@! :twisted:

There! I finally got it off my chest... :shock:

Oh, bugger. Moderated again! :cry:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

But do you feel better for it Ray? I don't feel particularly damaged by it, although deciphering the code is proving a bit tricky :lol: and you could be in some serious trouble when I finally crack it ;)
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

:? I feel a letter coming on! :roll:
:shock: :D :mrgreen:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

As an ex military cryptographer of 21 years Terry,I can definitely tell you that Ray's 'moderated comment' is full of shit!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote::? I feel a letter coming on! :roll:
:shock: :D :mrgreen:
There haven't been many letters issues, but I think "A" was used fairly early as a trial thing to see how well it worked. I'm not sure if it's already been used but "B" would be the next most logical in the order of that sort of thing... or feel free to pick one that would suit you better, we are fairly easy to get along with in that repect 8-)