Hi

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Russ Daniels

Hi

Post by Russ Daniels »

Hi Guys
We are Russ & Sandra Daniels, originally from Mackay, Qld, now living on the road full time in a 1985 Mercedes Benz 1316, named Daniels Domain, currently sitting at Dots place
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by BruceS »

Hi Russ,
Hi Sandra,
Welcome to the funny family farm!!
Sorry it took so long to approve your first post.... blame Dot! She should have noticed it in between cooking scones!!
One more post approval & you'll be free to let loose!
ps. Don't feed fingers to Pete! (Dot's corella)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Russ & Sandra, welcome to the forum at last. Most of the people here are good people, but they made me an admin so it shows they do let the riff raff trouble makers in 8-)
Hope you enjoy your visits here and hoping you can hang around the local area long enough to make it to Walker Flat for our get together.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Russ Daniels

Post by Russ Daniels »

Thanks Guys
Will try to get on hear a bit more, trouble is, there's just not enough hours in a day, what with all the relaxing & meeting new people all the time that we HAVE to do
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

So you're staying at Dot's!

What prompted you to join up here? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

SteveW wrote:So you're staying at Dot's!

What prompted you to join up here? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I shall have you know that Mr Daniels joined here in July 2013 long before I had met them so there. :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

Hi Russ and Sandra, glad you've made it to George and Dot's free camp, have to agree with Bruce be careful of Pete or he'll get you. You'll have to keep an eye on Sandra too, just in case any of Dots bad habits rub off! :lol:

Are you going to Robinvale? Currently expecting Gary and Trish to arrive here soon and will head up to Robinvale with them. We hope to be at Walker Flat over Easter, looking forward to catching up with you both at one or the other.

Lorraine and Steve......
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
Russ Daniels

Post by Russ Daniels »

Hi SteveW, a bit of arm twisting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve & Lorraine, Not a bad free camp, :D :D :D :D ,
yes, we will be at the rally, not sure after that
homeless

Post by homeless »

Hi Russ and Sandra.
Welcome to out funny farm forum from me.
Hope to catch up at Easter and perhaps then we can spend a week or two with Blazeaid at Murray Bridge or are you all Blazeaid out after last year LOL.
See they are having a reunion at you old base from last year though you may have been there ??
I am still at Terry's working (HAHA) on my new trailer so I can head off again.
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Russ Daniels

Post by Russ Daniels »

Hi Brian
Sorry about taking a bit of time to repost, BUT, I've had a little trip by Ambo's (sirens & all) from DOT's place to Flinders Medical Centre, they thought that I was having a stroke :o :o
After LOTS of tests, they've spotted a valve in the heart that needs a regrind, :) :) though at the moment, it would be a bigger risk doing anything about than leaving it as is & I've just got to keep an eye on it, check it out again every 12 months
Before poor Dot gets the blame, I've proberly had it for quite awhile, apparently in my case, its an age thing thats made its presence known
After leaving Dots lovely company, :( :( :( :( we'll be heading over to Robinvale for the Rally, then, not sure yet