Insurance

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
GentleAnnie

Insurance

Post by GentleAnnie »

Waiting new Jayco motorhome. Been recommended Ken Tame Insurance. Quote is good in addition to paying caravan club membership to get insurance. Anyone had experience with Ken Tame. Don't want hassles if have to make a claim.
Thanks Annie
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Re: Insurance

Post by norman »

G/Day. Nice to meet you, We are insured with KT but never had a claim as of yet so cant tell you whats what. A few of the others have on here so I dare say you,ll get a handle on it pretty soon.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
dapope

Post by dapope »

We have had claims. Very easy to deal with, and reccomend
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

No claim from me but heard they are good, lots of people RECOMMEND them hey Martin :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Post by dapope »

Dot wrote:No claim from me but heard they are good, lots of people RECOMMEND them hey Martin :lol: :lol:
I turned off spell check on da phone Dot......
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

dapope wrote:
Dot wrote:No claim from me but heard they are good, lots of people RECOMMEND them hey Martin :lol: :lol:
I turned off spell check on da phone Dot......
Wasn't even Greek Martin :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

We are with K.T. & recently broke down in the Coaster, call to K.T. & they organised tow truck & called us back with details, paid for tow great support.
We also had a windscreen claim, no problem we paid for same sent receipt & money was in our account in a couple of days.
We would recommend K.T.
We are in the CMCA.
Shirley & Bruce.
Craig

Post by Craig »

We gave KT the flick and have also given the CMCA the flick. We found that the insurance offered by the Winnebago club a bit better for us. Contents with KT $1000, contents with Winnebago $10 000. Also our car trailer is covered when it is connected to the MH with Winnebago but KT was another policy.

Craig
Full time on the road in an Alpine 2855
Dot

Post by Dot »

GentleAnnie wrote:Waiting new Jayco motorhome. Been recommended Ken Tame Insurance. Quote is good in addition to paying caravan club membership to get insurance. Anyone had experience with Ken Tame. Don't want hassles if have to make a claim.
Thanks Annie
Hi Annie, did you see the Jayco MH for sale on this site?
Dot

Post by Dot »

Craig wrote:We gave KT the flick and have also given the CMCA the flick. We found that the insurance offered by the Winnebago club a bit better for us. Contents with KT $1000, contents with Winnebago $10 000. Also our car trailer is covered when it is connected to the MH with Winnebago but KT was another policy.

Craig
Is it still called Winnebago Insurance Craig??