Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Barry Powell

Re: new member

Post by Barry Powell »

BruceS wrote:Hi Barry,
Welcome to the forum.
There are a lot of your old mates over here Barry and I'm sure they loved hearing about your movements around the country.
Do you intend coming over East again or are your long distance traveling days over now?
I have a question for you but on another thread.
Hi Bruce
My future will involve the regular trip to Tassie and the drive across the Nullarbor.
I would likely have to do the block again to have a reason to visit Queensland. :shock:
B3
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here B-3---
Have a look at CLEAVERVILLE BEACH on this Forum. Looks like a good place to spend the winter. You can get to Queensland from there, either "Over the Top" or thru the Centre.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

G'day B3, welcome to the forum. Been a while eh, good to see you over here. Bruce figured out the ultimate way to keep the sh*t stirrers in line, put them in charge :lol: I have to write my own letters now, but Dottie did get me off the forum for a while, she put the password entry thing back up and naturally I couldn't remember mine, so I couldn't get back in :twisted:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Barry Powell

Post by Barry Powell »

Hi T1.
Bruce does have his inspirational moments. :D

Dottie has always made sure that I got a letter whether I needed it or not.
Now I promised to be on my best behaviour over here so Dot can manage any needed correction publicly.
B3
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bloody hell what's he doing here? :lol: Now about this letter writing thing, I only write letters to those who not just promise a spanking but they must deliver the said spanking within 24hrs. Suppose I had better be nice and say welcome to Barry :lol: :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

LONG drive to deliver, he would have to fly.
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Hello B3, Welcome to the other forum. I thought that I just logged on to the wrong forum. :roll: :lol:
You will notice they do things a little different over here. I hope you enjoy your stay on the other side.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Shirley wrote:LONG drive to deliver, he would have to fly.
He could afford it but he would most likely go diving for a cast off ticket on the Linden burg :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Welcome here B3, I think you have figured out that extra good behaviour is an option here, friendliness is valued far more than a WDH! ;) ;) ;)
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Have you taken to sleeping at night these days B3? Or are you over on that other forum :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO