Where are we

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Helen Grose

Where are we

Post by Helen Grose »

We are at Darlington Point approx35ks south of Griffith NSW.
On the bamk of the Here I go Murrinbidgie river it is a quite beautifull spot caught a nice Yellow Belly today
will try my photo posting skills I hope I can remember
Take care all Helen :o :o

BernieQ2

Re: Where are we

Post by BernieQ2 »

Wow Bruce will be jealous of that Yellow Belly he only catches babys
Great photo Helen looks like a great spot as well, will put in the memory bank for later.
Have you been there long and how long are you staying?
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

May I ask, who scaled & cleaned that beauty Helen :?: :twisted: :twisted: as long as it tasted good. Yeah put that pic in the comp to show Bruce what a decent size fish looks like but then again he is only used to handling tiddlers (so I am told) ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Helen, is there a Sunland Patriot camped anywhere near you? If so, it is probably Basilbunyip, a good friend, so,pop over and say hello. I know he was at Darlington Point at lunchtime today.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

HI sorry cant remember Seeing a sunland Pariot if he is still here please let him know our billy is always on.
It is a great spot.We have been here a week and having such a good time hope to stay a couple of weeks.
The local shops are doing ok and mothers day night we are having dinner at the local club.Our days fly.
Well Dot we both know who caught scaled gutted and cooked the fish but guess who ate it we got 3 meals out of it
I am Sure Bruce gets bigger fish than this I fish the bushy way I use a match to stop the sinker running down to the hook 8-) 8-) :lol
Having a great time Take care Helen : Line is out tonight you never know when the grand daddy is about
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

I just thought we are camped on the river when you come in and turn left
Red Colerado and Royal Flair van cant miss us if anyone else is coming through Darlington Point :!: :!: :!:
take care Helen
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Well I'll be bugged I thought I was the last person in Aus to still use the match stick, hope the granddaddy of yellow bellys grabs your hook.
Bernie.
Hi Helen you posted as I was sending, We also had a Royal Flair about 5 years ago. Top van.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Showing your ages now boys and girls.. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

Dot wrote:Showing your ages...
And you would know this how?

dawg in A van
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I understand that only really old people know the trick about the match stick when fishing.