Our Outfit

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
mottleemob

Our Outfit

Post by mottleemob »

Is this section being over run with M/Homes? :lol: We have a 23ft Sterling yeah it is a Jayco but we love it it has all the bells and whistles our new tug is a 100 series Landcruiser that replaced a Navara twin cab I miss the ute for the versatility but the cruiser is a lot more comfortable
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Our Outfit

Post by BruceS »

Hi Phil, good to hear from a caravan owner!
Are you in one of the Jayco clubs? One of my relatives is in one of the Adelaide clubs & was telling me of all the benefits and activities that available. If you are would you mind giving us your perspective.
Sounds exactle like a club should be like!!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

mottleemob wrote:Is this section being over run with M/Homes? :lol: We have a 23ft Sterling yeah it is a Jayco but we love it it has all the bells and whistles our new tug is a 100 series Landcruiser that replaced a Navara twin cab I miss the ute for the versatility but the cruiser is a lot more comfortable
cheers Phil
Nuffin wrong with 23ft Jayco and a dual cab, had them both , really great rigs.

Just getting too old to crawl around setting up all the stuff to go any where or when you get there.

Have fun here and on the road :lol:
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

No i am not in any clubs . Have been burnt in clubs in the past most get to political so i keep away now. The Jayco suits us great we had a Traveller penthouse before and the Jayco is streets ahead IMO
cheers phil
R I P Bonnie
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Hi Phil.... I have a caravan ;) there are a few of us on here.. We upgraded to a full height regent 12 months ago really happy with it. In the process of adding solar panels on top getting ready for our next adventure in early 2013...

Cheers Ros
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Dot

Post by Dot »

Why do you need to be either a caravanner or a motorhomer anywhere? it's the people that count and I'm here and that's what keeps the twats away (An A NOT an O ) :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Here Here Dot :D
cheers phil
R I P Bonnie
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

She,s dead to rights you know...... 8-) 8-) 8-)

Wait for it...... :!: :!:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Way to go Dot we are all out doing the same thing enjoying life and travelling in what suits us the best, life is to short, lets all just get out there and live it anyway we can.
Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Update van off road due to an accident just waiting to find out if it will be repaired or written off :x
cheers Phil
R I P Bonnie