Bed time

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Bed time

Post by Macca »

Yes I know it is only about 8pm up here but have had another busy day packing as well as sorting stuff to take to daughter's garage sale on Saturday- now have to price the dam stuff. My pantry is tidy & half emopty. Placed a few items on Gum Tree yesterday & someone is coming to pick up the 2 Squatter chairs to-morrow-that was quick.
BBA is also rather tired- been working on putting a new towbar on the Nissan- under car mostof day as even had to take Bumper bar off. Reckons some rather different sore muscles! :roll: :roll:
Needs to get out of bed & come walking with me in the am. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Re: Bed time

Post by Dot »

Remember to pace yourself Kay, not all at once.. Best of luck trying to get BBA out for an early morning walk, bit like G trying to get me to go for a walk. Good luck with the garage sale.. Goodnight then x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Goodnight all, been a long hot day and it's nearly tomorrow here so I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams everyone

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Walk that is a filthy 4 letter word aint it? :lol:
cheers phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
Dot

Post by Dot »

mottleemob wrote:Walk that is a filthy 4 letter word aint it? :lol:
cheers phil
:mrgreen:
An absolute disgusting word Phil, I prefer to waddle or roll any day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.