Bedford or Elphinstone for get together?

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest

Do you want the get together at Bedford Weir or Elphinstone Dam?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:37 pm

Bedford Weir as originally planned.
No votes
Lake Elphinstone as suggested as being a more suitable place.
37%
Either ... it doesn't matter!
19%
Further South in NSW somewhere.
33%
Where's the popcorn?
11%

Total votes: 27

Dot

Re: Bedford or Elphinstone for get together?

Post by Dot »

good onyu B,B n J, xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Woo - Hoo...

After reading Bob'n'Bev's response :lol: :lol: I'm now tempted to depart from the Atherton Tablelands (nice up here) & head south just so I can turn around & be part of this anticipated Forum of Old Farts "excursion."

Wossat?

Ah yes... Guess I'd better discuss this brainwave with herself first... huh? :?

Will have to get the timing right...
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
BobnBev

Post by BobnBev »

GeeSese, Chuck we were going go to where u are, Its bloody nice up there ,spent a winter just around the corner from u . Love custard apples and they grow real nice ones in the part off the land... and the red claw are to die for .. Dont move ok on our way soooon .. What .! she said not yet ... thated be right....
still sitting here Bob n Bev.. Very muggy today just like NQL..
Macca

Post by Macca »

Be good to catch up again Bob if all are going to Lake Elphinstone. Or wherever it I being held! We are also heading nth after Elphinstone to see some greenery up there after the wet. Alwas seem to be up there winter in the dry.
Last edited by Macca on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

I have a custard apple tree :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GregnDee

Post by GregnDee »

We reckon we'll manage it this year. Got some ideas fo some fun when we're there, too (haven't we, Dot?)

Dee
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Image Image Image Image Image
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
BobnBev

Post by BobnBev »

Chuck there is no need to be so excited, thinking about it wont help, dont worry we will be fine on the road, a small message to the road god could help. Crying aint going to get us there any sooner ok..

Dot we have 2 mango trees ,dont know if one would grow here, have a quongdong in the front...
Macca its always good to meet up with people, thats what WA made very hard now with the 28 day thingo.I arrive at the 1st of the month, you get there on the 27th. Diddar no time to talk. Just a very dumb idea on their behalf. Its sent us to QLD this year, mind you that will be fun IF Dot n Dee have their way....!!!
It rained last night and very steamy now...
Bob n Bev...
BobnBev

Post by BobnBev »

Just a small update to what we have been thinking about, Could be going up to Brokenhill, then north to Tibooburra, Then vir Warri Gate into QLD. Might have a look at the Dig Tree ?. Then just head north slowly to Longreach, Emerald, Clermont, Then on to camps # 77 in QLD... Should be easy .... Never been in the channel country ,hope it dont rain thats all. Anyone been north this way in the last year or so ?.... I told Bev its tar all the way , I did x my fingers behind my back, that counts right... Only joking.. would I do that... Not sure on the leave date yet...
Bob n Bev...
Dot

Post by Dot »

I like Emerald. Take your boat Bob just in case it does rain x