Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning everyone.
Well number one son did come out for the sausage sizzle, not only did he bring the snags he also brought the onion , bread, and he also done the cooking...I think he's a keeper :lol:

Plus as a bonus he also brought Carols Chrissy present...a leather bag thingy, Mum was impressed. ;) ;)

Carol was a lot better yesterday...she changed the way she has been taking the "meds"
Nurse Daughter told her she could take twice as much as the doctor prescribed, and still be under what can be taken...seems to work...

And this morning she has appointment with chiropractor.
Hope Nigel is correct Jon :)
Keep safe.
Bernie.
Nice quilt Robert.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. It was far too hot and sticky to get much done yesty. All I managed was to pull out a lot of weeds. Should be a better day today. It's bacon and egg day at our place today.
I hope the chiro can get Carol's back sorted.
Safe travels all those out and about.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Bloody fat fingers whole post gone west with one touch of the button
Peter glad you had a great trip Bernie good on your son for the sausage sizzle. Plus we found a new place yes6ty Thats the short version
Have a great day HTFFBO Helen take care 🙂
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Car service in at 0900, and just found out the Murray Valley Highway was cut (again!) by yesterday’s downpour — 94mm in 24hrs here — so I might have to travel via Sydney! :shock:
Well, at least it means the scenic route via Springhurst, 17km to the south.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning, 21.5c very bleak, raining at the moment maybe severe storm predicted later today.
The severe storm passed us by last evening, we had about half an hour of thunder/lightning, very little rain & it was gone up the lake.
34FF742E-7105-4B4F-BD99-C35E9A419E0A.jpeg
The g’sons return to school tomorrow, Nathan the eldest goes back Wednesday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Enjoyed having Aust Day and the Friday off after it, working the whole day Sat was so exhausting we decided to have the Sunday off ..... as it was the bosses idea it seemed to be the right thing to do ...... I doubt all these days off will affect the pay packet much :roll: Back to work today, still sorting the 12v wiring on this bus project so we can refit the ceiling panels and get back into the 240v wiring ..... did I mention how much I'm enjoying this job :?

We also have a job in that I did when I was over here on my own, before Brian and Margaret arrived. Time for a battery service after 5 1/2 yrs, and the decision was made to move the batteries (2 x 6v) into the front boot area rather than under the van, out of the road muck and in a spot that could be actually accessed with some ease ..... Margaret has that job :D :D

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning.
Well there was a marked change with Carol yesterday...she hobbled in and walked out, all good so far, waiting for her to arise this morning...fingers Xed.
I just done some yard cleaning also shed...quite day was had.
Nothing on todays agender so far :D
Mail arrived Keith...thanks.
keep safe everyone.
Bernie.
What new place Helen ???
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning 20c, bowls or no bowls, rained all day y’day, to go or not to go is the question, sky looks heavy with deep blue clouds.
Wondering where everyone was then realised we’re an hour ahead of you Queensland dwellers :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Morning all.

Nigel reckons it's still going to rain. The longer it takes the heavier it will be.

He's now saying up and down the the coast.

His paint brushes don't lie.... eh Dottie
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Morning all.

Nigel reckons it's still going to rain. The longer it takes the heavier it will be.

He's now saying up and down the the coast. Maybe a few days away.

His paint brushes don't lie.... eh Dottie