Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

Neat rig Robert.
Bernie.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Good morning All, have been and continuing to clean the debris from the deck which was washed onto it in yesterday's storm. I have completely filled the green bin with the litter from the reserve, quite a bit of compression applied. I may get back to sanding it this afternoon.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning.
We made its Sunday again :D Bit fresh but the fire is lit, will be cozy when herself gets up.
Bloke in the phone sez its 8 outside...not going out to disprove him :D :D
Had a quick visit from a former motorhomer , and the couple we had a cuppla weeks ago have finally arrived back at their place...in the cold ;) ;)
AND its bacon and eggs day at our place...can't wait...
Easy day yesterday got up to nothing of importance.
Keep safe and warm.
Bernie.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning Bernie around 1c here and diesel heater going, been up for a while and thinking of heading back to bed. Cheers Robert
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Its 10° here, with another fine day coming up. Did a bit of running around and replanting yesty. Will be off to junior footy this morning.
Enjoy your bacon and eggs everybody, safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

RobertNotBob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:51 am Morning Bernie around 1c here and diesel heater going, been up for a while and thinking of heading back to bed. Cheers Robert
I was in Nundle for a few days last winter Robert, and the Peel river was in flood.
Bernie.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Did not stay in Nundle mate, wife bought what she wanted and we camped just north Coolah.
IMG_6641.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bob r

Post by bob r »

That's only a few ks from my old stamping ground Robert.

Bob
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

'tanks" here-----AT LONG LAST---NO THANKS TO TELSTRA .
I have had nothing but trouble from Telstra and threatened to cancel the mobile hone and the Wi-Fi broadband modem. That got them moving and eventually fixed the problems with internet connections.
They admitted their wrong and awarded me 200 g/b bonus as Compositron. As I use around 50gb per year that covers me for some time without having to recharge. I WON ONE AT LAST.
With the mix-up of getting me onto the Qantas plane with all of the carry-on cabin stuff ; the Oxygen Machine MUST go in the cabin with me, and not just checked in as baggage and then changing planes in Brisbane one of my packs went missing from the overhead locker.
Of course, it had to be the pack that had my wallet and a few nice leather card holders with all of my cards, my Qld drivers license, Centrelink card and my photo I/D card. . So now nobody knows what I look like.
IK need the Qld drivers license (original only accepted ) tom get a transfer to a WA Drivers License. No Pensioner Discount in Queensland, so $82.50 for a replacement license. They will post the replacement to my Dysart address and Aust Post will redirect the mail to my Perth address. Another fork-out for a Gubberment service. When the Qld license arrives the WA Drivers License is FREE FOR PENSIONERS . Perhaps another win for the "old fart" .

The overnight temp in Perth has been around the range 4c to 6c , but the days are nice when the sun shines. I have been here for a week today and I didn't see the sun for the first 3 days. I'm here, so get used to it princess. After overnight lows at Dysart of around the 18/20c range it is a bit hard to make a sudden adjustment. Talk about long thermal undies.!!
My magic electric remote control adjustable bed was all set-up for me when we arrived "home" and all of the $2,000 for a King Single was paid for by my Trilogy Care service provider. The 4 quad remote-control Lift/Recliner/Massage/Heater chair has been dispatched from Sydney and should arrive and be delivered to Balga soon; unless the nut who runs the place shuts the Borders again. (it's a sore point over here with most of those that I have had a chat with). Again this chair was a discount price ($ 900 incl the $200 + freight from Sydney) so I just had to order it. Most of this type of Recliner/Lift chairs don't have the massage and the heat option. Other models on the web are around $ 2,800 to $ 3,500 and don't have the options, so FACTORY FAST . com . au are tops on my list and they accept PayPal, so that overcome the missing/lost/stolen card problem.
Enough for now folks. Its bloody good to be back on the forum.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Welcome back mate.
Bernie.