Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
jon_d

Re: Good morning daily

Post by jon_d »

So now nobody knows what I look like.
that's silly..... QANTAS should have looked here. "84 years of age, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries."

Welcome back too Keith.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Sounds ok Keith, now you just need to get use to the change in climate, are you going to but another car?
Shirley & Bruce.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Shirley wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:50 am Sounds ok Keith, now you just need to get use to the change in climate, are you going to but another car?
I doubt it Shirley. I feel that I would be unsafe driving a car with my present pain level and the rapid degeneration of the many spinal injuries I have recently had, and from accidents over the past years.
If I did buy another car, it would be another MG-3, as I was impressed with the car even though it is now made in that "other " place, instead of good old England.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Good to see you made it to Perth safety Keith.

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

G'day Keith. Glad you're back. I was beginning to think that Qantas had lost you, not just your valuables. 🤔
Heaven forbid.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning.
Bit fresh again, left my phone inside so I don't know what the temp is :?: :?:
We took a slow drive to Mingo Crossing yesterday mid morning. haven't been there for a few years, Carol was bored being house bound :D :D We went in the incredible Yarris ;)
There were about half a dozen happy campers on the non powered area and up at the powered sites they were full...plus they now have "glamping" units...so you can pretend your in a tent.
That was Sunday over...Next door has some visiting caravanner's they arrived late yesterday
Probably meet them today.
Did you buy some warm socks at Nundle Robert :?: much needed in this cool weather.
Keep safe out there.
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. I'm not looking forward to today's job. We have a water leak in the front yard. Spent most of yesty arvo doing a bit of digging and locating the leak.
Today I get to fix it. Lucky me. Probably a trip other two to the local big green shed.
Have a top day everybody, safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Infrequent good morning all. A great activity for you, unless you already know this one, is Finsk. We have played with many of you at Lake Elphinstone in 2016. Anyway got them out yesterday, taught some neighbours, then scones etc etc to fill in a Sunday afternoon. Bruce still a bit slow with his knee.
20230528_152146.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks not a bad night 8.6c here at the moment water is calm. Quite spot to camp and no highway noise.

May head into Dubbo today to pick up a couple of things and that is all.

Bearnie no socks have heaps of bamboo ones. Cheers Robert
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

iM About to ebay Thermal mens socks for the WA winter.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.