Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone.
Thanks Dave. Dot only Terry would know...maybe :lol: :lol:
Didn't open the motorhome door yesterday, might get back to it today...rotary switch didn't arrive. :evil: so much for tracking.
Dam lawn needs mowing again...we had 4mm yesterday , just pain in the arse stuff.
Not much else happened in down town Degilbo.
Keep safe.
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Its a bit overcast and drizzling rain in Osaka this morning. We are on our way now to catch a bullet train to Hiroshima. Dunno how that will go.
Have a top day everybody.
Bernie, if you've got nothing to do, you could nip down to the GC and give our grass the once over.😁
Safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The cat didn't come home from his ventures last night, so we couldn't depart without him. Does that sound like a good enough excuse? The other one is, Margaret has decided so much gear must find somewhere to be stored that isn't inside, I'm thinking I'll have to remove the engine to make more room :roll: :lol: The slide out for the "generator" was modified into a wooden box holding device, then the boxes needed to be modified to the thing would slide in under the floor support section halfway into the slide out spot .... then yet another floor for the slide-out of thinner material to get that last few mm required ..... that ate most of yesterday ... just have to find some where for the new camping chairs to go :twisted: find the cat, and off we go ... hopefully

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Serves you right :| The cat should be contained esp at night. Irresponsible cat owner. You will have to tow a junk trailer go for it Margaret, stock up on your wool :lol: That train sounds interesting David.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning everyone.
I finally got back to the motorhome, the wiring from where the inverter will be is in...through round conduit goes from under one bed across to the other bed then along and up to where the rotary switch will be. From there (becomes two) they will go through the quad conduit, to the fridge and on to the 240v power... ;)
That was it for the motorhome :D
I mowed the back yard with the push mower...I will do the front today with the ride-on.
Don't have your address Dave or I would have wiped down and done yours :lol: :lol:
I wonder if Terry caught his pussy :D
AND it's bacon and eggs day :D :D
How was the Bullet train Dave. :?:
Keep safe.
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. It looks like my earlier has turned invisible. Today in Osaka there will be rain that periodically stops. I think that is Japanese for showers throughout the day. :D
The bullet train was totally uneventful and minute punctual, as you would expect from Japan Rail. We rocketed off to Hiroshima and took in the scenery. Mainly housing and industrial interspersed with mountainous countryside.
The visit to the Hiroshima Peace Museum was a sobering reminder of man's inhumanity to man. We can only hope that it never happens again. We then caught a ferry over to Miyajima Island for lunch. The whole place was jam packed with tourists and locals. We managed to find a cosy little cubby hole restaurant run by an old couple. The food was good. We then made our way back to the train and back to Osaka. It was a very long day. We are off to Kyoto today.
Enjoy your B&E day Bernie.
Safe travels everybody, have a top day.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

supersparky wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:19 am Good morning everyone. Its a bit overcast and drizzling rain in Osaka this morning. We are on our way now to catch a bullet train to Hiroshima. Dunno how that will go.
Have a top day everybody.
Bernie, if you've got nothing to do, you could nip down to the GC and give our grass the once over.😁
Safe travels.
"tanks" here---David, about the Bullet Trains mate; they are very fast. Don't jump off until the train stops otherwise you will be left behind.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Keith, do you know that if you jump up on the spot, if you are inside the train,travelling at warp speed, you will land back on the same spot. Maybe I need to ask Dr Karl why that is so.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

supersparky wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:00 pm Keith, do you know that if you jump up on the spot, if you are inside the train,travelling at warp speed, you will land back on the same spot. Maybe I need to ask Dr Karl why that is so.
David, I don't know about Dr Karl.
In my days so long ago it was Professor Julius Sumnermiller who asked "Why is that so" ?'

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Keith Morris wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:35 pm
supersparky wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:00 pm Keith, do you know that if you jump up on the spot, if you are inside the train,travelling at warp speed, you will land back on the same spot. Maybe I need to ask Dr Karl why that is so.
David, I don't know about Dr Karl.
In my days so long ago it was Professor Julius Sumnermiller who asked "Why is that so" ?'
Keith, Dr Karl is the current model of 'Mr Why is it so?' that I remember from my youth.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine