Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Good morning daily

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. It was a cold windy day with clear blue sky yesterday. So we had a great day sightseeing. Lots of tourists about.
Today we are off to Hamamatsu Castle. And then Osaka on a bullet train I think.
They are fully aware that they lost the war Terry, the guide has mentioned it a few times. But they have made up for it with infrastructure development I reckon. Lots of multi story housing everywhere but not the throngs of people that I had expected.
Safe travels everybody. Have a top day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Photos Dave, Photos.

Good morning All. What I had planned for today is on hold due to rain.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Here you go George. The lake at the bottom of Mt Fuji in the background.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Here you go George. The lake at the bottom of Mt Fuji in the background.
20240321_105643.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Are you on a tour Dave or just winging it.
Bernie.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Spent hrs yesterday making a wooden mounting block for the remote on/off switch for the inverter, could have saved hrs if I'd just remembered to ask Margaret to buy one at Bunnings while she was buying the light switch :roll: Then off to Murray Bridge for an ear flush that didn't seem to do much ... but I can hear better today, so ..... Got both lots of filters changed in the hearing aids, there are tiny ones up inside the actual speaker part that plugs into the "shell" that is moulded to fit the ear, and that part also has a filter ..... :?

Today, it's that last minute rush to get two days work packed into half a day ..... would anything ever get finished if it wasn't for the "last minute" ;) :lol: Perfect time to discover all the Ozito batteries had 30 secs of charge left in them :twisted: While they recharge, I get to have a coffee and computer time .......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good afternoon 20c, grey skies, sun making an appearance occasionally, tried to rain all day, only a few spots, slight NW breeze across the lake.

David my eldest son & family are going to Japan for a month the end of this year, the four boys are really looking forward to the holiday, although the eldest one was a little worried about missing school he’s in year 10 & intends going on to 11 & 12.

Hopefully will get back to bowls next week, I have been busy with other more important things, would of gone y’day but have an ulcerative mouth/tongue & didn’t even feel like getting out of bed & today I have a cold sore making an appearance. :oops:
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Evening all, beaut day 25 deg and same tomorrow, G has a date for his op (2 weeks) My Gp is off to Japan for 5 weeks what's the attraction? .
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

BernieQ2 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:06 am Are you on a tour Dave or just winging it.
Bernie.
On a tour Bernie. And I must apologise, but my photos are usually crap. It's the end of winter season here and it's kinda packed. We are in Osaka tonight, it is jam packed and it's a holiday of some sort. But it is exactly what I expected, and was hoping to see. Would recommend it. We've even seen a few motorhomes. But mostly little shoebox cars. Our guide told us today, if you don't own a parking spot, then you can't own a car. No old cars on the road here either.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Dot

Post by Dot »

Goodmorning one and all. x :P Has Terry left yet :?:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.