Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Good morning daily

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. The patio is shiny, so we must have had a shower or two overnight. It 17° heading for 24. The man says we will get more rain later on. I spent most of yesty refixing the cabinetry that I had to remove when I repaired the Winny slideout pivot point. Almost finished now.
How did Robyn go with the doc, Bob?
Safe travels everybody, have a great day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Newcastle George wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:17 am Good morningb All. Bernie, could you go up Duncan''s Creek road, 16km from Woolomin and check if my 40Ac/16Ha is still there? :) I haven't seen it for about 10 years.

George
It's a bit wet to go there with the winny George.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

So much for the "not working weekends anymore" idea. The bloke with the Ram truck is one of two Police officers at Streaky Bay and he is back to work Monday so he needs the Ram truck to get back there, roughly 800km from here .... so, being the nice bloke I am, I'm back here this morning to try and get it finished today so he can drive home tomorrow.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Yes, good morning all.
Yesterday the temp reached 30c at Dysart, and this morning the temp at 09:00am is 20.9c.
Is this the end of Winter, or is this something the Chow Commo Govt is doing to us.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Hi all,
This is just for Tanks.

https://pioneerspathway.com.au/

PeterH
PeterH
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

pet-els wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:06 am Hi all,
This is just for Tanks.

https://pioneerspathway.com.au/

PeterH
YTes Peter, I have driven this route several times while living at Wyalkatchem. The Nungarin Markets held on the 1st weekend of each month are worth a visit as sellers come from all over the South West to offer their items for sale, some at bargain prices.

There is also a military mjuseum and an historic hotel (Mangowine ???) nearby, with camping and accommodation.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all had a Sunday mornin sleep in and it's a little cooler was a miserable day yesty cuppla showers so stayed inside and did nuffin

Bob

Where are you Bernie ?

Stay at the pub to long? :lol:
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning.
I had a bigger sleepin than you Bob😁.
The rain finally stopped yesterday and the sun came out.
More visiting old mate's done some driving around, went to the pub twice 😇.
And ended up at the bowl's club for last night's dinner.
Keep safe.
Bernie.
Pic for Shirley.
IMG20220806161246.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Morning all We went to Çhermside to watch granddaughter win her game in Nettball had a greatt day
Travel home safe Bernie and anyone else out and about going to be a beautifull day here today Have a great one
HTFFBO Helen take care 🙂
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning 19c, sunshine, lots of grey clouds hanging around maybe a shower later.

Thanks Bernie, green looks a little rough :D, I never took my bowls away with us on account of Bruce not being a bowler, many bowls folk take there bowls & play all around the country. I did have a go at disc bowls a couple of times when camped near CMCA members, totally different game.
Shirley & Bruce.