Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Good morning daily

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone, another top day here. Whatever rain we were meant to have yesty fell elsewhere.
Just had bacon and eggs for brekky. Yum. Enjoy your travels Bernie. Travel safe everybody. Have a great day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Yet another weekend day spent at the salt mine .... hopefully we will have it out of here before dark :roll:
Cold this morning, but the sun is out ... for a while at least .... Hope everyone enjoys their bacon and eggs day and gets up to what ever makes you happy .... even if it's only thinking about it Dottie ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:52 am Yet another weekend day spent at the salt mine .... hopefully we will have it out of here before dark :roll:
Cold this morning, but the sun is out ... for a while at least .... Hope everyone enjoys their bacon and eggs day and gets up to what ever makes you happy .... even if it's only thinking about it Dottie ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
Bast--d, glad you had to work today ;) :lol: :twisted:

Goodmorning everyone else :twisted:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Good Morning everyone winter has returned temp thingy sez 6
So back to the ugg boots and ac on warm
We have a trip to Bundy today for a funeral an old friend from Binnaway .

Bob

Good sleepin weather in Nundle hey Bernie.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone.
We don't have a number Bob just a zero 🤬. Sorry to of your friend.
We had a full on day, went out to Mathews... there is a new owner now...with squeaky (Collin) I used to shoot there back in the day. They have 8,000 head of Angus cattle not including the calf's.
Went touring around found the pub twice 😇, visited a few more mate's... they are dwindling 😢.
Starting to head north today.
Keep warm.
Bernie.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Bernie, you haven't checked out my block yet, you can go up the hill from Nundle then down Duncans Creek road. :) ;)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi how are we all doing today another crispt morning Have a great week everyone
HTFFBO Helen take care
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Its a nice cool morning here. Went fishing with the youngest gkid yesty, had a bit of fun.
Might mow some grass today. Not too much else to report.
Have a top day everybody, safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Newcastle George wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:46 am Bernie, you haven't checked out my block yet, you can go up the hill from Nundle then down Duncans Creek road. :) ;)

George
[Edit] I forgot the Good Morning bit. Good morning All.
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Actually got the Ram Truck job out at 5:30pm, so about an hr before dark time. A long drive home for Brett and a 6am start in the morning .... if you are in the Streaky Bay area, better be on your very best behaviour for a few days while he catches up on the missed sleep ;) :lol:
Now to get the new solar panels up on the Luxembarge and install the 3 way switch so I'm all caught up ready for the needles in the eyes tomorrow ...... Getting rather hard to see so I'm thinking the needles might be a bit more frequent for a while ..... or I get Coco trained up as a guide dog :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO