Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Re: Good morning daily

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning again and hoping for a nice day. Heading in soon to be wired up for a 24 hr check on the heart then tomorrow morning removal of monitor and a ultra sound inspection of the heart. Take care out there folks. Cheers Robert
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all the early ones 21deg in Dubbo this am and cloud
Good luck with the hospital Robert.

Bob
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning from Brisbane . Here until tomoro at daughters while she and 7 friends are at the Melb Cup. They were GIVEN tickets to the Bird Cage by one of her friend’s boss! Only $2200 each so she told me. She having a ball while our other daughter yesterday got the tragic news about one of her friends from Nortg Bundaberg High who was taking her 2 teenage children to school yesterday am when she and 13year old daughter were killed in a headon with a truck Son in back seat survived .
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi everyone we have a service so good morning late one Mecca so sorry re your daughters friend and daughter so sad
Bob did I miss your birthday hope it was a good one

Mobil service is not so good around the Manaro Hyw so very hit and miss Take all be back when I can
[emoji16][emoji16]HTFFBO[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all we are back at Mendooran.......weather man is saying heavy rain i think Bernie sent his man down here cause it don't look like it will.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

22 here at the moment Bob , yer "man" says it will rain here tomorrow ? we'll see .
Morning everyone else , hope you are all fighting fit .
Bernie .
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi everyone a big hi be for we move Will we have service who knows
Take care and be happy xXxX
[emoji3][emoji3]HTFFBO[emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Good morning…. A late start for us today, still trying to get our body clocks back to normal. Packing the van today for our first little get away for sometime, a few days away with our son and his beautiful family going to Echuca, the grandkids have been counting down the sleeps for a few weeks lol :D
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all weather man got it rite gentle rain most of the day yesty and still cloudy have booked the same for next week.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob I see on the BOM we may get some today as well .
Had to take the boss to Childers yesterday arvo her knee is playing up a bit , shopping in Maryborough today then back to Childers for x-ray on knee plus blood tests .
Gunna be a busy day .
Morning everyone else up and about .
Bernie .