Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Shirley

Re: Good morning dailDave

Post by Shirley »

Good morning 4c prediction 21c maximum today, I was suppose to be playing in a gala day at Belmont today, I had to get a replacement, hopefully the girls will come home winners. :D
I am feeling better, going to Dr on Friday, so will get him to check my lungs, still find it hard to breathe deep, Bruce needs medication & both due for B12 injection, cough persists especially at night, Dr did tell me that it might hang around for 3 months.

Dave all new registrations on Vehicles/MHs over 4500 are now National registrations, when we sold our Coaster a few years ago it went to S.A. The purchaser contacted me & asked why it didn’t have National rego, I told him that I had never heard of it, problem is if you use toll roads with the National Heavy Rego you get charged accordingly. :oops:
Guess the plus is, only need to change the registered owners name when the vehicle is sold.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Dot »

Not so good morning, part one of upyu prep. I have hardly any taste BUT this prep is a revolting taste. CU. got to go :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Morning all.

Found my old vet who sold his practise to the mob that gave phoenix the questionable medicine.

So.... got a quote from the new owners to have the lump on his neck removed. $600-$1000.

Harry. The old vet ....I took phoenix there yesterday for a review. $450. Day surgery.

But wait. There's more. Somehow Harry waved his magical hands over Phoenix's neck. And at 6pm last night. The lump disappeared. Gone. Like faded away.

Will take him there tomorrow to see what's going on.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Good news jd. CU. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Shirley, I knew that all new heavy rego's would get the national plates, but wondered about interstate transfers.
When we changed our Winny from NSW to Qld, I had expected heavy national plates but didn't get them. Our Winny is 8.5t gvm.
Dot, I wondered what the reason was that you were up so early. :lol: :lol: :roll:
Jon, I was talking to someone, who's dog had a lump like Bandit has. She reckons that hemp oil will fix it. Claims her dog had one just as big and it was gone in two months of daily use.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Try again, I sent you a private message David.

That is a mystery I typed & tried to send 3 messages, lost them each time & came up with that “ you don’t have permission to view this “ ?? So I sent David a private message.
Shirley & Bruce.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Shirley, you probably used the name of a medication, if youspell it incorrectly it will be accepted.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Busman

Post by Busman »

David, I thought the same but no one said anything, no one asked so I just shut up and go over the pits each year
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Busman wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:51 pm David, I thought the same but no one said anything, no one asked so I just shut up and go over the pits each year
Me too. Still have to roll through the checking stations, but haven't even been called in to stop ever, so far.
I stopped in to a checkpoint once because I didn't realise what the barbers pole lights meant. Thought the guy on the scales was gunna choke on his tongue. He was going off. No wonder they are unpopular.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Hi all, you might know that I have put the Iveco and th 5er up for sale at AMH at Bennett’s Green ( Newcastle) .
Just had a phone call from them, that storm they had on Friday damaged the truck now it is unsaleable,
. Conrtacted KT ins. And told them, then contacted Rohans smash repairs at Sandgate who are going down to quote on it tomorrow.
They said that the 5 Eric’s ok, all the vans etc that had solar panels were good and panels not effected.
That’s all the news folks

PeterH
PeterH