Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Re: Good morning daily

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks cool here again heading into Parkes and Forbes today to try and find a cabinet hinge and some shopping.

Dot hope the pain eases for you can be a real bastard at times. Safe traveling folks. Robert
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Its 17° here, but it feels like it might rain soon. Had an ultrasound on my shoulder yesty. I reckon there is something left over from an old tick bite. We'll have to see what the doc says. Going to try and locate another power supply for my laptop, the only one I have for it failed to proceed yesty.
Not much planned for the weekend, except a bit more yard work. Safe travels everybody. Get well soon all the sickies.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Before and after in the dunny.
IMG20230603075701.jpg
IMG20230603075613.jpg
Bernie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

The previous owner must have been tall.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning 16c, maximum 22 today is predicted, sun keeps hiding behind the clouds, only a breeze blowing from the north.

Dr appointment yesterday, he’s prescribed antibiotics for me, still have congestion in the lungs, hopefully they will clear it. We also had B12 injections get them every 3 months.
I went shopping in Coles after the appointment, I was glad that I wore a mask everyone seemed to be coughing around me, Dr did comment that the present flu is worse than the Covid, he was very unwell himself.

The new look Dunny looks the go Bernie, can’t have dangling legs while attending to business. :lol: :lol: enjoy your get away, keep warm.
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Looks good Bernie. You have the exact same carpet runners that we have. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Good morning one and all. Yes I am out of bed. G has gone to the block to do some weed killing and I am having a peaceful day in the sun. Pain in the foot has gone but for how long?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Brilliant sunshine, just hung a load of washing out, looks a perfect day.

Pleased that you have some pain relief in the foot Dot, hopefully gone for a long time. :D
Shirley & Bruce.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

G has gone to the block to do some weed killing and I am having a peaceful day in the sun. Pain in the foot has gone but for how long?
Coincidence maybe?
Dot

Post by Dot »

jon_d wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:34 pm
G has gone to the block to do some weed killing and I am having a peaceful day in the sun. Pain in the foot has gone but for how long?
Coincidence maybe?
OOh you are awful but we like you,, He is not the pain in my foot but I could say another painful place
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.