Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
jon_d

Re: Good morning daily

Post by jon_d »

Yeah.... least he knew.

Still puzzling how a bloke from Nigeria, trained in the arts is a weather man.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning 15c, very overcast sun can’t break thru the grey clouds, northerly wind blowing in across the lake.

No bowls today, I went Tuesday & played in singles won 91-85, came home happy as 1st game for 5 weeks, social today decided to give it a miss, really sore hamstrings 🤣🤣 still have some congestion, finished antibiotics yesterday, hopefully resting I will improve. So many folk locally have either the flu or Covid, better to stay home unless you really need to go out.
We had g’son number 3, Jacob 12, home yesterday with high temperature & flu like symptoms, Nathan 14 was home with the same last week.

We still haven’t attacked the grounds since the hail storm, heaps of leaves to rake up & lawn needs mowing, maybe get the lads to work on the long weekend. :P

Granddaughter just spent a week in Perth with our son, he has to find another apartment to lease with point4% available, looks like he’ll be living at a hotel when in Perth, the rental accommodation is very limited Australia wide.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Good morning all, another rough night weather wise and still a strong wind blowing. HTFFBO is happy with her back jab = no pain. She says they will be hitting the road again soon.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

mannum storm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

First to say Good Morning, I bet Bernie is already up & been walking at his camp, 3c sunshine, clear blue sky, 20c prediction, westerly breeze across the lake today.

Bruce has the dreaded flu, I’ll have to phone the Dr later, try and get an Escript for antibiotics probably wouldn’t be able to get an appointment, he didn’t test positive to Covid so that’s a plus.

I didn’t bowl yesterday it was a very overcast miserable cold day, thought it better to rest more & stay out of it as would of only been a social game, it did rain a little later in the day.
Shirley & Bruce.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Very cold overnight packed up yesterday and just lovvvved sloshing around in a few inches of water and mud. One of the great joys of life these days.

Will only be heading to West Wyalong after a stop in Parkes for the good wife. Been a good few days at Gum Bend reserve NSW and some good meals cooked.

Safe traveling and Helen hope the needles keep working will be glad to get home and have my nerves done again cheers Robert
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Its a bright sunny morning here on the GC. No rain for us til next week, so the man says.
I'm off to the doc this morning, then the fang farrier at lunchtime. It will be a liquid diet this arvo for me.
I hope all those that are unwell or even just a bit crook can shrug off their ailments and have a peaceful and pain free weekend. Safe travels everybody.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" is back again now----
I am now domicile at Balga having escaped then terrors of Ward 5 Osborne Park Hospital and equipped with a hospital supplied high-lift toilet seat arrangement to be placed over the existing toilet, a kitchen stool with lift assist handles on each side of the height adjustable seat, two convenient grab rails installed in the shower recess by the hospital maintenance crew, and we are all ready to for another [much longer than 1 week] period of living in the Suburbs.
It took a bit of talking to the doctor lady to convince her that "the treatment" was just a matter of bed rest and pain relief pills, that I would be more comfortable at home in familiar surroundings, and that I had been managing my medications for the multiple spinal fractures for several years that she should discharge me. IT WORKED!!, AND I ESCAPED.
I am still without Telstra service for the Wi-Fi internet, and I am making use of Pam's connections with iiNet and Bluetooth something or other. I have to present myself at a Telstra Shop with the dingle thing, my latest Sim Card (I now have 4) and my Laptop and kindly ask the shop assistant to please make the bloody thing work. After three months---now going on to four months of on-again-off-again service I have been granted a bonus 200gbs of free data. As I use around 56 gbs per year I should have free Telstra Wi-Fi for three years. If i CAN KEEP THE THING WORKING.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" is back again now----
I am now domicile at Balga having escaped then terrors of Ward 5 Osborne Park Hospital and equipped with a hospital supplied high-lift toilet seat arrangement to be placed over the existing toilet, a kitchen stool with lift assist handles on each side of the height adjustable seat, two convenient grab rails installed in the shower recess by the hospital maintenance crew, and we are all ready to for another [much longer than 1 week] period of living in the Suburbs.
It took a bit of talking to the doctor lady to convince her that "the treatment" was just a matter of bed rest and pain relief pills, that I would be more comfortable at home in familiar surroundings, and that I had been managing my medications for the multiple spinal fractures for several years that she should discharge me. IT WORKED!!, AND I ESCAPED.
I am still without Telstra service for the Wi-Fi internet, and I am making use of Pam's connections with iiNet and Bluetooth something or other. I have to present myself at a Telstra Shop with the dingle thing, my latest Sim Card (I now have 4) and my Laptop and kindly ask the shop assistant to please make the bloody thing work. After three months---now going on to four months of on-again-off-again service I have been granted a bonus 200gbs of free data. As I use around 56 gbs per year I should have free Telstra Wi-Fi for three years. If i CAN KEEP THE THING WORKING.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Welcome back Keith.

When going to the telstra shop. Don't forget your pain tablets.

Give them to the assistant first and explain how well they work and that s/he should take a couple. Just in case they can't get your 'puter working. Like we all know where it's going it they can't. :shock: :shock: