Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
bob r

Re: Good morning daily

Post by bob r »

Morning Bernie n all the other early one's would love to get 30 mil down here still feeding hungry cow's
Internet having a hizzy this morning got it one minute gone the next.

Bob
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning members, 13 degrees, sunny but lots of grey clouds, we had a little rain last arvo but some more is needed.
Been a very quiet long weekend here on the lake, other than a small sail boat regatta at Sunshine must of been a NSW title, heaps of boats racing in the distance.

Just heard on the 6 pm news NSW Youth Championships, all classes over 3 days, under eighteens.
Last edited by Shirley on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shirley & Bruce.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Good morning all,
Left Mudgee this morning after a Lions Club breakfast [bacon & egg roll] now at the staging point at Gunnedah waiting for the rally.

PeterH
PeterH
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Another sunny good morning , the storms have moved off .
WE are off to the Bundaberg mariner today , we have "yachty" friend from Victoria berthed there on their way to the Whitsunday's .
So I'm going to play pirate today , or maybe just have lunch with them in the Yacht Club .
"Captain" Bernie Sparrow .
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all have fun in Bundy Bernie.

Bob
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

A late good morning all.

As we are stuck at home for the time being, we have taken the van down to Allweld to get some work done. Aside from the standard service, we are having a grey water tank installed and a few minor repairs such as the toilet water work pipes which have split, a 4 seasons hatch flap that falls out when opened and probably silicone shut the rear window which leaks dust like there is no window there at all. I have no idea why the people who designed this van put in a rear window. Considering it is an off-roader, that is just asking for trouble. Expecting Kay and Bruce to arrive some time this morning.

Cheers
Lesley
Our blog: http://nussbaumerweb.wordpress.com
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Bernie n all the other early one's off to Wauchope this morning got a C check up tomorrow.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob n Helen (cant get internet) n Kay (great photos on FB) n Lesley (marking time) n Robert n Shirley n PeterH (stagging) .
Had a great visit with friends yesterday , yep lunch at the Yacht Club cuppla beers and story telling .
Bernie .
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Well good morning its a bit early but never mind i think for the forseeable future we could be in and out of service so take care all early raiders I have put some of what we have been up to and photoes on my other post
[emoji2][emoji2]HTFFBO[emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob (having RnR ) n Helen (great photos young lady) n Kay heading to Lesley's , morning Lesley n Robert been a bit quite n Shirley Off to Bowls?
Any one else up good morning , another sunny day here .
Bernie .