Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Good morning daily

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone, we had some light rain overnight, not sure what's in the gauge yet. Spent a fair bit of yesty playing with the hedge trimmer, best chrissy present I've had for ages. It will get a bit more of a workout today.
Happy hump day everybody, safe travels all those out and about.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Robert n Keith and others :D
Looks like Carol is on the mend, she had her best day yet for awhile, walking without aids.

I didn't get up to a lot yesterday, maybe today 8-)
I'm still having trouble getting service people to work on our aircon. got in touch with Panasonic yesterday morning and they said they would ring me back...still waiting :evil: :evil: guess they will get a spray today so to speak...
Will go for a walk today I have been on hold since the boss got crook. ;)
Keep it together.
Bernie.
Morning Dave...yep love my trimmer as well :D
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Morning all.

Not much happening. Good to hear Bernie, sounds like the bone cruncher has worked.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Bernie,
Does Carol have to have repeat manipulations or is the one consultation suffice.
Good to hear of the mobility improvement and the pain control.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Probably two more visits Keith.
Thanks Jon.
Bernie.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning.
We had rain yesterday I'm about to go check the gauge...back in a minute :D 27mm good rain.
We have the pest man coming this morning...having trouble with ants hopefully they will met their demise today :evil: the little buggers.
Carol improving daily...started doing little bits around the house...but not much.
I done a bit of yard and shed work yesterday...fiddled with the beer fridge, I changed where my gas goes in. much more gooda now. ;) ;)
Keep safe.
Bernie.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Morning all.

Bit quiet this morning. Phoenix has lost his hearing. 6 days into his drops to clean the ears out. I hope it works, although he is getting good at hand signals. Bit hard when he doesn't look at you though.

Have a good day all, the rain is still coming.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning was enjoying a sleep in until the good wife’s alarm went off. Heavy wind, overcast and expecting light showers. Cold.

Nothing else planed will take it as it comes. Cheers Robert
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Lets see if this email from my Broome mate will start a balanced discussion.

Subject: Australia Day!

When I look and see the list of events WE provide the Aboriginal people every year in this country and all I want is one day to celebrate as an Australian, they are offended by this and say we are being racist towards them and offending their culture.
* Well let me say that I’m offended that they are entitled to 22 days, which is paid for by the Australian taxpayer.
* Let me say that I’m also offended that the Australian taxpayer contributes over $30 billion, YES billion every year through
Centrelink for them.

* Let me say that I'm tired of hearing every day that we invaded this country.
* Let me say that I’m tired of being told that this is their country by the politicians, media and so on, could you please imagine what this country would like.
* I’m totally offended that their is NO recognition of the early settler’s whom came to this country and built the infrastructure that developed it into the powerhouse nation that all people living in this country have benefited from and enjoy the lifestyle that exists today.
* I’m also offended by Welcome to Country ceremonies that are being held every day somewhere in this country, which again is being paid for by the Australian taxpayer.
* I’m also offended that the Australian and State Governments that have forced apon ANZAC DAY this Welcome to Country, if it had not been for our Diggers past and present they would not be in any position to force this on the Australian Military.

I’m also offended that our police forces Australia wide have been placed in a position by the media and State Governments that they are the guilty party if they dare arrest an Aboriginal person.
Last but NOT least we can celebrate in this country Halloween, Chinese New Year and many other cultural events, BUT we are being forced by the Greens, the Left wing politicians, the WOKE society which many are NOT of Aboriginal decent and the media to abandon Australia Day.
It will be a SAD day for this country if it happens and once they have achieved this, THE next plan will be to change the Australian Flag and probably give this country an Aboriginal name

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

jon_d wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:33 am Morning all.

Bit quiet this morning. Phoenix has lost his hearing. 6 days into his drops to clean the ears out. I hope it works, although he is getting good at hand signals. Bit hard when he doesn't look at you though.

Have a good day all, the rain is still coming.
What age is Phoenix ?
Keith