What did you do to your rig today?

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Dot

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Post by Dot »

I made the bed in the bus and stocked the bathroom, linen and laundry cupboards. Gman adjusted the new Tv to fit the prev TV's space, then he did a couple of jobs on Steve's bus.
Had a call from the Laminex people to say they are going to replace all the bench tops and send up (at no charge) as the edging (diamond gloss acrylic edge) had come adrift in a couple of places. Not too bad hey?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

We took ours on camp down by the river :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
jamglor

Post by jamglor »

we did nothing still parked up at the side of the house
Jamie & Glori
We would rather live with the knowledge that we lived part of our dream than none of it
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Just araldited a corner piece of a bin locker cover that had a argument with my head a while back , bin lid 1 Bernie 0.
Bernie .
Jim

Post by Jim »

BruceS wrote:That shocky looks like it should 'clamp' the rubbers in the top and bottom? If so it might hammer those rubbers out pretty quickly.
It doesn't look like it's full width of that top bolt? Perhaps I can't see it properly too!
George you might find the cheap way out is to run one off the alternator like I did on the civilian.
Is it 12v or 24?
Does seem like a sloppy top fitting.
Dot

Post by Dot »

G made another draw for in one of the bins to fit in a space he can now fill, put the kitchen blind back up (after I washed it) ..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Started to empty the water tank.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I did some clothes washing and washed the dishes..... still not really getting into the spirit of the thing eh :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

T1 Terry wrote:I did some clothes washing and washed the dishes..... still not really getting into the spirit of the thing eh :lol:
Bit like Newton saying he polished an apple
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Ok I will send someone over to do the rest maybe Bruce can give you a hand to sort out the shed or unload the truck :D :D :D
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini