Jack's leaving home.

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
Dot

Re: Jack's leaving home.

Post by Dot »

Go on Shirley, Mr Jack wants to come and live with you, I am sure Shonky has made sure all of Jacks vacs etc are all up to date :) Lets find a happy ending here, can't bear to think of Mr Jack going to someone that we don't know..... :) go on Shirley, you will love having a companion fur baby again. :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Busman

Post by Busman »

Shonky, does anyone there remember Ol Ma Ring, she had the Billinudgel pub when we owned holiday cabins on north beach, Brunswick Heads. Mind you that's quite a few years ago now and she was ancient then.
She was an amazing card sharp and could drink anyone around that area under the table

The baker and butcher were next door, door in between, if you went into the baker the butcher would come through, take off his bloody apron and put a white one on to serve you. The bread was amazing, hot, and the smell filled the car when you were heading home, people would just cut slices and throw on some butter, delicious. Big old high topped loaves, tasted like bread, not the muck they sell you today.

Can recommend Fleet in Brunswick Heads if you want to eat out, love it there.
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

We get to have our fur fix minding Max the 8 stone g'dog for now, he loves coming to our place, loves swimming in the lake just goes in for a swim when you tell him.
Shirley & Bruce.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yes we remember i lived in Brunswick heads back in the 80 for ten years :D :D :D
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
shonky

Post by shonky »

Hi, all.

We've spoken to Jill at the J.R.rescue service - Jack's having a taxi ride down to their Sydney facility on Tuesday next. Still, Monty's still following me around.
See you on the back roads,
shonky et al.
Dot

Post by Dot »

That is a real shame, I feel for the wee man, bet he is wondering why you are leaving him with strangers and what he has done so wrong :( :(
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Post by dapope »

Thought you would last about 7 days tops Dot.
Shonky, we genuinely do not have the ability to help out, would have loved to otherwise.
hopefully he gets kind new owners again.
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
shonky

Post by shonky »

Hi, all.

Dot - that's a heavy guilt trip. He's had a reprieve in that we'll probably be pulling out of the Chinderah contract,and he will be going back to Sydney a leetle bit heavier and spoilt rotten.

Dapope - That's really appreciated. Many thanks.
See you on the back roads,
shonky et al.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Woo hoo, my voo doo worked MrJack.. So happy for you xx