Ride On Mower

If you are looking for an item please place your request in here!
Dot

Re: Ride On Mower

Post by Dot »

Too late, the G man went down the street and got one, from what he tells me its a LoDaughter aka Husqvarna, test drive it after this lot of rain:)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Does it have heal toe Dot for forward / back ?
Bernie .
Dot

Post by Dot »

BernieQ wrote:Does it have heal toe Dot for forward / back ?
Bernie .
I haven't seen it yet Bernie, as usual I am just the driver. :) :lol: :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Trade it in for a couple of angora goats and a couple of alpacas, you wont regret the change of pace at all Those big eyes will follow you around the backyard and will keep you warm ..don't think a husky szetlana can do that do you?
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

jon_d wrote:Actually I have a Chinese ride on. - HiSun

It's put up with a lot that I give it.
:shock: Actually I would like one of those but Chris won't let me have one ;)
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
bobk

Post by bobk »

Chuck, in answer to your earlier question, George was going to put it in a garage sale but mrandmrsk went up for a visit and saved him the trouble. Took it home with a view to fixing it up, managed to get the wheels off, a huge job, installed tubes because a tyre had a puncture and the rusty rims wouldn't seal again, pulled the engine off and cleaned up all the oil, replaced a bottom seal and a belt, put it back together and started it. Engine has a bad rattle. Asked George if he wanted it back and got a resounding and unequivical 'NO'. Now sitting under the trees by the fence waiting on disposal to the scrap man....unless you or anybody else wants it. For free. Thought it might be a project for me but have changed my mind. And quitting while I am ahead (or behind) by about $120.00.
bobk
Bob and Lyn aka Mr & Mrs K.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Just get the goats n alpaca Dot. I know that's wot ya really wants,
xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

bobk wrote:Chuck, in answer to your earlier question, George was going to put it in a garage sale but mrandmrsk went up for a visit and saved him the trouble. Took it home with a view to fixing it up, managed to get the wheels off, a huge job, installed tubes because a tyre had a puncture and the rusty rims wouldn't seal again, pulled the engine off and cleaned up all the oil, replaced a bottom seal and a belt, put it back together and started it. Engine has a bad rattle. Asked George if he wanted it back and got a resounding and unequivical 'NO'. Now sitting under the trees by the fence waiting on disposal to the scrap man....unless you or anybody else wants it. For free. Thought it might be a project for me but have changed my mind. And quitting while I am ahead (or behind) by about $120.00.
bobk
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Now you've got everything else repaired it might pay to just throw a cheap engine on it?
Probably go for years then.
What size motor was it Bob? Briggs?
Make & model of mower?
Terry might convert it to LiFePO4 ,..... lol
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote:Now you've got everything else repaired it might pay to just throw a cheap engine on it?
Probably go for years then.
What size motor was it Bob? Briggs?
Make & model of mower?
Terry might convert it to LiFePO4 ,..... lol
Interesting project, a lithium powered ride on........mower for all you wicked minded gentlemen. I reckon there would be a market for them as soon as I built them, might give someone a job..... I'll put my hand up for it.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO