LAKE ELHINSTONE PHOTOS.

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
generdawg

Re: LAKE ELHINSTONE PHOTOS.

Post by generdawg »

T1 Terry wrote:I think Maree might have been over feeding young Brad by the look of one of those photos, he is starting build big stomach bones like me :lol:
On the contrary. I've cinched in me belt two notches now that I'm back on the road!

Despite evidence to the contrary, there is a persistent rumour that I sleep in.
IMG_0064.JPG
5D3_0845.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

Dunno why?
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
Macca

Post by Macca »

We reckoned he deliberately took this to snag the poor duck!
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

Macca wrote:We reckoned he deliberately took this to snag the poor duck!
They aren't ducks Dot, they are Asian Coots :)
Jon
Dot

Post by Dot »

Was it me who said they were ducks? must be losing it for sure, cuz I can't remember!!
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

Poor dot , accused wrongly of calling a coot a duck ....especially when the duck was actually a coot ! :)
Jon
Macca

Post by Macca »

DSCN1390.JPG
My accidental naming - must have had more than my usual 1 wine Dot. Sorry you got the blame.
dsc02289.jpg resized.JPG
These were the many ducks there.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hey busman, you will find the dragon in the marquee, near the main entrance. Look for the bright lime green table cloths and do identify yourself!!!! Don't want to waste the opportunity to meet you again.
If my husband is manning the stall, he wont know a thing about all this, but I will be fairly close by so please wait till I get back. xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Oh yeah, anybody else from the Elphinstone excursion, feel free to visit me/us at Anakie too. At the festival, we are easy to find, see last post. xx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Busman

Post by Busman »

Met the lovely Deborah today, great to have another face to attach to a forum name. For anyone that does not know she works with Dichoric (spelling) Glass which goes into all metallic colours when it is heated to 800 deg C

Amazing stuff and she asked May to pick a piece for herself, extremely generous, thank you Deborah.
Last edited by Busman on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !