Hi from Broome

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
greid

Hi from Broome

Post by greid »

G'day all
Firstly thanks for allowing us to join this forum.
My wife (Nerilee) and I are currently working in Broome WA, and we have a 21ft Bushtracker off road van which is usually our permanent home. At the moment we are living in a unit in Broome as we are currently working full time.
Having said that when we eventually hit the road again we would like to change the van over to Lithium batteries from the AGM set up we now have.
Kind regards
Grahame & Nerilee Reid
greidnreid@gmail.com
Dot

Re: Hi from Broome

Post by Dot »

Welcome Grahame & Nerilee, You will certainly get to hear from the Lith man aka T1 Terry and all the others here that have that set up you are talking about. Enjoy :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
greid

Post by greid »

Thanks Dot, I am currently housesitting my brothers house in Wistow. Boy is it cold, I am counting down the days till I go back to the warmer weather in Broome
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Welcome to the forum!
How much longer will you be house sitting in Wistow?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

greid wrote:Thanks Dot, I am currently housesitting my brothers house in Wistow. Boy is it cold, I am counting down the days till I go back to the warmer weather in Broome
Go and check out my grass please, we live in Strath and some others live in Mannum ;) ;) ;) ie BruceS and T1 plus others scattered around the area.. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Grahame & Nerilee, welcome to the forum. I had to Google where Wistow was and it says you are in South Australia about an hr away from Mannum.... where all the good folk live :lol: Dottie lives down closer to where you are at the moment (if I have the correct Wistow) but she and George are off travelling the countryside at the moment complaining about the heat, we'd hear whinging about the cold if she was at home so it just proves some people are hard to please eh :lol:
How long are you in the area?

T1 Terry & Margaret
Looks like my typing needs to speed up a bit, 2 replies while I was looking for Wistow :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

I am melting away up here,:) & George is looking like the "pretzel man" and I am looking like El. :)
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

What :!: George is riding a unicycle????? :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: Sorry.
OK, no I'm not.
Apologies to Collyn.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

supersparky wrote:What :!: George is riding a unicycle????? :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: Sorry.
OK, no I'm not.
Apologies to Collyn.
Thought some one just like you would cotton on :lol: ;)
greid

Post by greid »

T1 Terry wrote:Hi Grahame & Nerilee, welcome to the forum. I had to Google where Wistow was and it says you are in South Australia about an hr away from Mannum.... where all the good folk live :lol: Dottie lives down closer to where you are at the moment (if I have the correct Wistow) but she and George are off travelling the countryside at the moment complaining about the heat, we'd hear whinging about the cold if she was at home so it just proves some people are hard to please eh :lol:
How long are you in the area?

T1 Terry & Margaret
Looks like my typing needs to speed up a bit, 2 replies while I was looking for Wistow :lol:
G'day Terry & Margaret
I am in Wistow until 26/9 then back up to the nice warm weather!